• Please log in to reply
1232 replies to this topic

#1021 JenniferM

JenniferM
  • 156 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:20 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jenbd817 

I ordered 22 oz stadium cups and I didn't realize how small they really are! I'm kind of bummed because they are custom and they won't take them back and I leave in a month. I went with a general logo so not everything said our names and the wedding date on it..but these really aren't the big souvenir cups I was hoping for :( just a warning for others thinking of ordering!

image.jpeg

That's a really good point. Thanks for the tip!

#1022 momgowdy

momgowdy
    • 24 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:41 PM

22 oz is the same size that we get at bar & grill-type-restaurants. We didn't want a huge cup. It's not insulated so we didn't want the drink to get hot. These are more standard everyday size people will use at home. Considerably bigger than the 8 oz cups they give at the bar at our hotel. Guess everyone has their own expectation.

#1023 m8chow

m8chow
      • 255 posts
      • Wedding Date:January 29, 2014
      • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori
      • LocationMexico

Posted 01 October 2013 - 03:39 AM

Quote:

I ordered 22 oz stadium cups and I didn't realize how small they really are! I'm kind of bummed because they are custom and they won't take them back and I leave in a month. I went with a general logo so not everything said our names and the wedding date on it..but these really aren't the big souvenir cups I was hoping for :( just a warning for others thinking of ordering!

image.jpeg

Sorry to hear that they weren't the right size for you.  I'm sure people will still appreciate them regardless though.

#1024 Jenbd817

Jenbd817
      • 37 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 08:47 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by m8chow 

Sorry to hear that they weren't the right size for you.  I'm sure people will still appreciate them regardless though.

I hope so, they are still super cute and pretty sturdy. Definitely better than nothing!

#1025 m8chow

m8chow
        • 255 posts
        • Wedding Date:January 29, 2014
        • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori
        • LocationMexico

Posted 01 October 2013 - 11:37 AM

Quote:

I hope so, they are still super cute and pretty sturdy. Definitely better than nothing!

Hey if anything you can incorporate them into some fun group drinking game.  :shots:  That'd be a lot of fun too!

#1026 JenniferM

JenniferM
        • 156 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 01:47 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by momgowdy 

22 oz is the same size that we get at bar & grill-type-restaurants. We didn't want a huge cup. It's not insulated so we didn't want the drink to get hot. These are more standard everyday size people will use at home. Considerably bigger than the 8 oz cups they give at the bar at our hotel. Guess everyone has their own expectation.

Momgowdy made a good point. 22oz is almost 3 serving sizes. I think much bigger than that and the drinks would melt or warm whether or not the cups are insulated. 

#1027 mrserickson0812

mrserickson0812
          • 19 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 06:23 AM

Let me just say that this thread has been incredibly helpful! It definitely made me rethink some of the items going into our OOT bags.

Now, I hope I can return the favor:

For anyone wanting to do hand sanitizers, B&BW is having an awesome sale. They're $1 each right now, plus you can get $10 off an order of $30 or more AND free shipping on an order for more than $50. No need to enter a coupon code - they did it automatically for me when I ordered mine last night and it saved me almost $20. I got 70 PocketBacs for $64 including tax.

Also, I would STRONGLY recommend using Ebates.com - not just for OOT bags, but for online shopping in general, really. It's free to use, and if you are ordering a lot of stuff online, it can really help out. Before you go to any website, check Ebates.com first to see if they partner with that website. If they do, then go to that store's website through Ebates and it will keep track of what you buy. You'll then get a percentage back in the form of a check that they send out once every few months. They also show you all of the coupon codes you can use before you buy. So if you're buying stuff for your OOT bags or new clothes for the trip, it all adds up.

I hope this helps some of you! I'm a month out from my wedding - so excited!!

#1028 jrebecky

jrebecky
            • 75 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 08:05 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by mrserickson0812 

Let me just say that this thread has been incredibly helpful! It definitely made me rethink some of the items going into our OOT bags.

Now, I hope I can return the favor:

For anyone wanting to do hand sanitizers, B&BW is having an awesome sale. They're $1 each right now, plus you can get $10 off an order of $30 or more AND free shipping on an order for more than $50. No need to enter a coupon code - they did it automatically for me when I ordered mine last night and it saved me almost $20. I got 70 PocketBacs for $64 including tax.

Also, I would STRONGLY recommend using Ebates.com - not just for OOT bags, but for online shopping in general, really. It's free to use, and if you are ordering a lot of stuff online, it can really help out. Before you go to any website, check Ebates.com first to see if they partner with that website. If they do, then go to that store's website through Ebates and it will keep track of what you buy. You'll then get a percentage back in the form of a check that they send out once every few months. They also show you all of the coupon codes you can use before you buy. So if you're buying stuff for your OOT bags or new clothes for the trip, it all adds up.

I hope this helps some of you! I'm a month out from my wedding - so excited!!

Thanks for the tip about Ebates!!

#1029 NJBride2014

NJBride2014
              • 441 posts
              • Wedding Date:September 13, 2014
              • Wedding Location:Le Blanc Spa Resort
              • LocationCancun, Mexico

Posted 09 October 2013 - 06:53 AM

Good tips...thanks!

43 guests plus bride and groom.... ;)

Engagement Photos - http://www.bestdesti...y/#entry1827276

Planning Thread - http://www.bestdesti...y/#entry1860630

#1030 un4gitabl

un4gitabl
              • 110 posts
              • Wedding Date:November 23, 2013
              • Wedding Location:Secrets Maroma Beach

Posted 09 October 2013 - 11:25 AM

I'm struggling to find individual servings of Pepto for an affordable price.  Anyone have any suggestions?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users