Photo

My OOT Bags~ the big hits and the things that weren't used

• Please log in to reply
1232 replies to this topic

#1011 JenniferM

JenniferM
  • 156 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 01:24 PM

Someone mentioned that they used glow in the dark mugs. Does anyone know where I could find glow in the dark insulated cups with straws? I think these would be soo cool :cool:

#1012 julikam

julikam
    • 17 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 06:34 PM

I am just now planning my OOT bags. We are getting married in florida keys so international travel isn't an issue and our hotel is not all inclusive. I ordered gift bags with a palm tree on them from oriental traders and am planning one per room. Hotel won't let me personalize them at all so all contents will be the same. Here is what I am planning: 1) two bottles of water, not personalized, straight from Costco 2) bag of potato chips/pretzels 3) nutrigrain bar 4) key lime candy 5) newsletter type welcome sheet which will list the bridal party (we aren't doing programs) and area restaurants and attractions 6) hotel map and newsletter of events I thought about adding sunscreen, bug spray, motrin and tissues but haven't decided. Most will likely bring sunscreen and bugs will likely not be too bad late October (hopefully). We are probably just bringing a couple of large bottles of off for people to use if needed. Tissues are more for the wedding, but I don't want to have a random table with tissues on it. I was thinking about maybe putting stickers on each item to personalize it. Anyone have any cute saying for snacks and water ? I have seen plenty for tissues.

#1013 Bride2B26

Bride2B26
      • 157 posts
      • Wedding Date:April 1, 2014
      • Wedding Location:Oceanside
      • LocationBarcelo, Mexico

Posted 12 September 2013 - 06:56 AM

Great ideas ladies!

#1014 Bride2B26

Bride2B26
      • 157 posts
      • Wedding Date:April 1, 2014
      • Wedding Location:Oceanside
      • LocationBarcelo, Mexico

Posted 12 September 2013 - 12:31 PM

I love the saying on the green cup!

#1015 Tinkerbell82

Tinkerbell82
      • 193 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:09 PM

Thanks for saving me so much on sunscreen! I ended up ordering the packets instead of the pricey tubes. :)

#1016 sky186

sky186
        • 155 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:54 AM

excellent

#1017 strwbsprkl

strwbsprkl
          • 373 posts
          • Wedding Date:July 4, 2015
          • Wedding Location:Dreams la romana

Posted 25 September 2013 - 04:20 PM

woop woop happy i found this thread!!! 

#1018 shopnboard

shopnboard
          • 162 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:26 PM

So much to read through, but definitely a useful thread I'll be referring to!!

#1019 Tbasgall

Tbasgall
            • 152 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 10:28 AM

This info is so useful. I'm beginning to gather supplies for my OOT kits and so many things that other have included seemed unnecessary.

#1020 Jenbd817

Jenbd817
              • 37 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 08:53 AM

I ordered 22 oz stadium cups and I didn't realize how small they really are! I'm kind of bummed because they are custom and they won't take them back and I leave in a month. I went with a general logo so not everything said our names and the wedding date on it..but these really aren't the big souvenir cups I was hoping for :( just a warning for others thinking of ordering!

image.jpeg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users