Photo

Boudoir in New York?

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#61 Tennyt1

Tennyt1
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 25 December 2010 - 04:43 PM

I am posting here so that this topic is refreshed.  I am interested in having this photoshoot....I just contacted Jen ...Jenerations.  Let me know what you ladies have done or are doing.

http://dwdf.daisypath.com/e8thm5.png

~April 2, 2011 ~ Sandals Grand Ocho Rios ~
    ~52 Guest booked plus the Bride & Groom~

#62 Bride2B22

Bride2B22
    • 677 posts

Posted 25 December 2010 - 07:10 PM

You will not regret booking her! Jen Is amazing! I am shooting my BD with her in 6 weeks!! She is awesome! I met her in person last month and she was so sweet and made me feel super comfortable. She will make anyone look amazing! i cant wait!

Originally Posted by Tennyt1 

I am posting here so that this topic is refreshed.  I am interested in having this photoshoot....I just contacted Jen ...Jenerations.  Let me know what you ladies have done or are doing.

#63 Tina5978

Tina5978
      • 231 posts

Posted 26 December 2010 - 04:32 PM

Bride2B22 what day is your shoot?  I'm booked with Jen on Jan 22nd and I'm super nervous lol.  I'm not really photogenic and so I'm a little stressed.

Christina & Sherman~Iberostar Rose Hall Suites~Montego Bay, Jamaica~May 16, 2011
        Bride & Groom plus 47+ booked and counting...

#64 DeAngelis2be

DeAngelis2be
        • 349 posts

Posted 26 December 2010 - 07:15 PM

I'm going to contact Jen in a couple of months, looking to book a shoot towards the end of the summer of 2011 since my wedding is in December. Just signed up for a personal trainer this week...time to get ready for the boudoir/wedding! Let me know how your shoots go ladies!

How much does Jen charge?

#65 Bride2B22

Bride2B22
          • 677 posts

Posted 27 December 2010 - 12:03 PM

Mine will be on February 12!! I just went to VS and got two more "outfits" for it....My packages includes 3 changes so i am going to bring like 5 so we have some options....I am so excited!! Dont worry, Jen can make anyone look like a stunning model! She is there to help you feel comfortable and make you look your best! Let us know once you come back and have some teasers! 

Originally Posted by Tina5978 

Bride2B22 what day is your shoot?  I'm booked with Jen on Jan 22nd and I'm super nervous lol.  I'm not really photogenic and so I'm a little stressed.

#66 Tennyt1

Tennyt1
            • 1,131 posts

Posted 27 December 2010 - 01:20 PM

Would any one want to do a group session with me?

http://dwdf.daisypath.com/e8thm5.png

~April 2, 2011 ~ Sandals Grand Ocho Rios ~
              ~52 Guest booked plus the Bride & Groom~

#67 Tina5978

Tina5978
              • 231 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 06:35 PM

I chose the heart breaker package so I hope it turns out fabulous (fingers crossed).  Also wish I could keep a secret!  I will let you know how it goes :)

Christina & Sherman~Iberostar Rose Hall Suites~Montego Bay, Jamaica~May 16, 2011
                Bride & Groom plus 47+ booked and counting...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users