Boudoir in New York?

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#21 TheFutureMrs.Sears

• 734 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 07:10 PM

Originally Posted by amyblant
    I used Fedali and they were great. A little pricey but I am really happy with the results!
    Where in NY are they located?

52 booked + The Bride and Groom!!!
    http://i69.photobuck....s/DSC02673.jpgMe and my Bridesmaids at my Bachelorette Party on a Roof Top with Manhattan in the background.

#22 naomiluvsdierks

• 20 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 10:22 PM

I am in NY and I am interested in doing a group session to save money too. My wedding is in November.

Thanks Rebecca!

#23 doblauvelt

• 380 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 09:47 AM

me too me too! i'm interested in doing a group session! my wedding is not until april 2010 but the more i get out of the way the better.

to go back to topic, i have a friend tony yang, who's an exceptional photographer with a kean eye. if anyone is interested in having a shoot with him, his site is knsaber.com. he's based in nj.

#24 lexibride

• 276 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 02:57 PM

I'm in NY and would love to do a group Boudoir session in maybe about 6-8 months, my wedding isnt until May 2010. I will travel to NYC, NJ areas!

#25 Jennifer Davis

Jennifer Davis
          • 582 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 02:17 PM

Anyone interested in an October 2009 shoot?

Fashion Boudoir by Danielle Fletcher | San Francisco | New York | LA | Paris | London | Chicago

I would love to use Danille Fletcher!

#26 *Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 9,532 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 02:30 PM

I had my shoot with Kamila Harris in NYC in mid-May. I didn't think my shoot went that well but when Kamila sent me the pictures I was pleasantly surprised! She is very talented!!!! I think her 2009 dates are full but you 2010 ladies should look into her for sure!

#27 leahstafford

• 713 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 02:41 PM

I have been in NYC every month doing marathons now and looooooooooooove it!

My suggestion is whoever you use check out other places besides their studio (if they use one) One of my clients suggested I check out VRBO and I found some awesome new places to use for my next sessions!!

#28 NJ Hunnie

NJ Hunnie
                • 436 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 02:42 PM

I am interested and located in NJ, let me know who is interested.

#29 NYCBridetoBe1909

• 67 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 03:13 PM

NJ Hunnie and Jennifer Davis, I'm in NYC and interested. That's three. Anyone know how many we need to constitute a group?

#30 finleys7

• 703 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 03:36 PM

NYCBridetoBe1909 , NJ Hunnie and Jennifer Davis

Hi ladies, as shy as I am about doing this with other women around (I'm not a Size 2 lol ), I can't beat the price of the group shot.

I am getting married in May of 2010 and looking to do a 2010 photo shoot. NY area...let me know if we can get a group rate and what month works.

YEAH---We Did It! **May 1st, 2010**
                      Our Wedding SlideShowMy Wedding Review - Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar http://bestdestinati....-2010-a-58966/My Planning Threadhttp://bestdestinati...ding.com/fo....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users