Sign in to follow this  
Outdoor_girl1010

Wedding colors????

I want my BM dress to be Pink and most of her Flowers be Orange with a touch of pink w/ the teal wrapped around them and we are still thinking about what he will wear. Either a white shirt with his flowers being pink and/or Orange or a Teal/aqua shirt with those flowers. He was so happy when I want to put Orange in the Wedding Because he loves University Tenn. (he played baseball there so that works out really nice)

I want my BM dress to be Pink and most of her Flowers be Orange with a touch of pink w/ the teal wrapped around them and we are still thinking about what he will wear. Either a white shirt with his flowers being pink and/or Orange or a Teal/aqua shirt with those flowers. He was so happy when I want to put Orange in the Wedding Because he loves University Tenn. (he played baseball there so that works out really nice)

Well, I'm thinking of doing FOUR colors (navy, a darker teal, red, white, gold/tan) so I think it's fine! Oh, that's five colors! I'd really like to add in a light blue too, if my FI will let me! I think if you are thoughtful in how you use them, you can use as many as you want.

I went with three colors and had the same fears as you. In the end, I loved have all three colors! I decided on my wedding colors in part by what looked good on my bridesmaids (red head, brunette, and blonde) and I knew I wanted vibrant colors to add to the beach scene. I then matched the flowers to the dresses and went from there with all my decorations.

GirlsDresses.png

Beautiful. I actually was considering those colours too. The second picture from top is very nice. I wanted a paler lemon yellow, honeysuckle, and ice blue. Thanks for posting this.

Originally Posted by Mishi View Post

I think it would be beautiful... you can make any colors work as long as you use them right and I agree with the fabrics being teal and florals being orange/pink... here are a couple of pics i found:
Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.