Photo

anyone used Helix audio visual?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 kara177

kara177
  • 12 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 02:10 PM

Im using Heliz Audio Visual for my photographer & videographer...
    Has anyone used them before? Any reviews?

#2 Beach Bride 80

Beach Bride 80
    • 151 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 09:57 PM

I think that is the same as my photographer, Alberto Misrachi. I just did a review on him here. He was fabulous.

#3 AsianBride2B

AsianBride2B
      • 40 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 01:29 AM

Congratulations on your wedding! I am looking at Heliz Audio Visual as one of my options... Carlos Aboyo seems to be really great at responding to my questions and I like his portfolio- how was your experience working with him? Did the pictures come out the way you wanted? Was he easy to work with?

#4 dinogomez.com

dinogomez.com
        • 5,705 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 02:04 AM

Good luck with that search!!! There are many great options in Cabo!!

#5 kara177

kara177
          • 12 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 11:24 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by AsianBride2B
            Congratulations on your wedding! I am looking at Heliz Audio Visual as one of my options... Carlos Aboyo seems to be really great at responding to my questions and I like his portfolio- how was your experience working with him? Did the pictures come out the way you wanted? Was he easy to work with?
            Carlos was amazing!! He did such a wonderful job. Im soo happy with the way pictures turned out. I would highly recommend him. And hes reasonably priced! You get a lot for your money. I got my pictures and slide show before I even left Cabo!
            Heres a link to my photos if you want to check them out.

Good luck!
            Our Wedding

#6 AsianBride2B

AsianBride2B
            • 40 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 10:31 AM

Hi Kara

Your pictures did turn out amazing and the two if you looked amazing! there are quite a number of beautiful couple shots - whic his the most important to me. Thank you soo much for sharing! I think we have made our decision to go with Carlos as well, jsut becuase he has been amazing at getting back to me and his portfolio is soo well put together... Juan is just out of our budget now. We'll keep you in the loop when we have our pics up in May 09! Cheers!

Ev

#7 lgarner83

lgarner83
              • 530 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 04:20 PM

We are using Alberto and he has been WONDERFUL to work with so far! Very quick to respond to my emails and has great ideas. His work is stunning as well!! I can't wait to meet him!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users