Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
KLC77

Kelly's Review of Paradisus Riviera Cancun~ super long & pic heavy

Recommended Posts

Awesome review! Much appreciated.

 

I was at the Paridisus in November and fell in love with this resort. I have this as one of my preferred locations! I agree with your comments on the Royal Service. I dont think I will be paying extra for the rooms as your right, the rooms are the same as a standard room, only a few extras which I will surivive without. The rooms are gorgeous either way.

 

I have to ask, how was the "massage"? I had one during my visit and it was more like "poking" than a massage??

 

If you could PM me, I would love to know what the average costs were at this resorthuh.gif? Pretty Please!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

your review is awesome. thanks for sharing with us. I was wondering what package you got?? i have the aqua and have been asking daniela for pictures for months. she still hasnt sent them sad.gif

How did you set up the bose and ipod? did you have a microphone with it? What I am tryin to set up sounds alot like what you did so Id like to know how you set it up. we have about 24 booked right now, i am thinkin we will max out around 30. As for ceremony song did you say you gave them a burnt CD? Also did you have your dances right up where you ate? Plenty of room?

sorry for all the questions. and thanks again for sharing your beautiful pics. it looked great

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by samanddan View Post
your review is awesome. thanks for sharing with us. I was wondering what package you got?? i have the aqua and have been asking daniela for pictures for months. she still hasnt sent them sad.gif
How did you set up the bose and ipod? did you have a microphone with it? What I am tryin to set up sounds alot like what you did so Id like to know how you set it up. we have about 24 booked right now, i am thinkin we will max out around 30. As for ceremony song did you say you gave them a burnt CD? Also did you have your dances right up where you ate? Plenty of room?
sorry for all the questions. and thanks again for sharing your beautiful pics. it looked great
We did the Wish package and then customized everything how we wanted it. Every change you make to a package has a cost, so we decided it was more cost effective to get what we want in the first place, rather than change things from a package. Perla arranged for there to be a table for our Bose. There are plenty of outlets on the terrace, so we just plugged it in. We didn't have a microphone for the reception, but for the ceremony they provide one without an extra charge. For the reception it was fine for our group to do speeches without a microphone. I think everyone could hear fine. We did give them 2 burned cd's~ one for the 20 minutes before the ceremony while people were getting seated and then one with our processional and recessional on it, clearly marked when they were supposed to be played. They took care of it. Dancing did take place right where dinner was. There was plenty of room. If you do a plated dinner vs. the buffet that we did, you would have even more room.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kelly thanks for the great review!! I'm just starting the planning at the Paradisus and am so excited! Your pictures turned out fantastic.

 

I LOOOVED your bouquet and was thinking of doing something similar. Did you have to pay extra or did that count as your tropical bouquet?

 

Thanks again for sharing. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have another question for you. Was there a different set up for the wedding party table?? Also did you buy the hanging lanterns? Also did you pay extra to have the arch with the cloth on it (during ceremony)? I have emailed daniela but it takes her like a month to get back to me. starting to make me really frustrated. Thanks soo much again for helpin out with answer and posting ur pics, it looks like ur wedding turned out gorgeous.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by egsarah View Post
Kelly thanks for the great review!! I'm just starting the planning at the Paradisus and am so excited! Your pictures turned out fantastic.

I LOOOVED your bouquet and was thinking of doing something similar. Did you have to pay extra or did that count as your tropical bouquet?

Thanks again for sharing. :)
I didn't pay any extra for my bouquet. I love stargazers! They were so pretty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by samanddan View Post
I have another question for you. Was there a different set up for the wedding party table?? Also did you buy the hanging lanterns? Also did you pay extra to have the arch with the cloth on it (during ceremony)? I have emailed daniela but it takes her like a month to get back to me. starting to make me really frustrated. Thanks soo much again for helpin out with answer and posting ur pics, it looks like ur wedding turned out gorgeous.
We had the wedding party table decorated just like the rest of them. We brought down almost all of the decorations including the candles used for the centerpieces. We also brought the hanging paper lanterns. Daniela put the lanterns together including putting in the little light bulb and the batteries and she hung them with fishing line that I brought down. The arch for the ceremony is extra. They charged us $100. I loved it though, especially compared to the other weddings I saw that week that didn't have anything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×