Wedding Gift Ideas to People who Attend

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 soulmates

• 538 posts

Posted 19 April 2007 - 12:41 PM

I can't decide on what to get as a gift to the few people that will attend our wedding. Its going to be my parents, his brother and his girlfriend, his aunt and her best friend. His parents can't attend but have helped us our tremendously, that I still want to get them something. Anyone have any suggestions.

#2 KarlaV

• 171 posts

Posted 19 April 2007 - 01:12 PM

I dont know what your budget is. But I think it would be cool to give everyone an IPOD (maybe in your wedding color). On the apple website you can order them and they will engrave the IPODs for free. You can also upload some of your favorite songs as a playlist for your guests.

Just a thought...
      Wedding Slideshow
      Engagement Slideshow
      May 5, 2007Westin Resort and Spa Los CabosCustom Stationery and Wedding Invitations

#3 Jessica

• VIP Member
      • 11,939 posts

Posted 19 April 2007 - 01:17 PM

i've been looking at redenvelope.com and they have some cute gift ideas.

i plan on getting the mom's necklaces. just not sure what yet.

for the father's i'm thinking i might go with a nice dresser top valet... or a nice set of hankerchiefs. or maybe an engraved money clip. still not totally sure.

for my brother, a gift certificate of some sort. and for brian's sister i'm probably getting her a pair of nice earrings.

#4 RaydensMama

• VIP Member
        • 2,861 posts

Posted 19 April 2007 - 01:42 PM

Some nice jewellery is always nice for the moms and aunts. Maybe get something in your wedding colours?

#5 soulmates

• 538 posts

Posted 19 April 2007 - 05:36 PM

Thanks for the ideas, they are great. I'm going to check those sites out and let you guys know which we choose to do. Thanks for all your help

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users