Sign in to follow this  
Kristy!

Post your BD photo shoes!

Hey ladies! I am struggling with what shoes to wear for my BD pics in two weeks. (Yikes!) I'm looking for slutty, inexpensive shoes. S&M.gif Can you post the ones you used or will be using (either wearing them or not), where you got them, and the cost? Thanks a milliong!

sorry i only have a link, not a real pic yet, but i got mine at payless on sale! they look different in person somehow, hard to describe how exactly, but they are way sexier in person i guess. the wedge and peep toe looks way cooler in person!

Payless ShoeSource

the peeptoe adds to the sexy, to let your matching pedicare show thru!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil_miss_frogg View Post
I got mine from Ebay and they have many colors and really CHEAP! $7.99 + $10.00 shipping. Ebay seller is fraz6015! I love them!
wow that is a really great price! even after the shipping it was still a steal, and the shoes are fab!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
wow that is a really great price! even after the shipping it was still a steal, and the shoes are fab!
I know....right? I am so glad you gave the idea of using these for my BD shoot!

I'm struggling with finding shoes for the BD pics too! Has anyone gone to stripper shops? I know the ones in Dallas always had tons of cheap fun sexy shoes, but haven't been to any up here yet.