Photo

Detox

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 fudgie

fudgie
  • 353 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 12:58 PM

So, I thought I would share with everyone this Wild Rose detox I am doing. I know that there is some controversy with doing a detox and everyone has their opinions on if it is really needed or not, I just thought why not give it a try. I did the same detox about 2 years ago but cheated alot and never completed it. This time I am on day 7 of the 12 and feel great! The program focuses on combatting Candida (yeast) colonization so while there are pills and stuff you have to take there is also a strict diet. No diary, yeast, flour, sugar and all the rest of that good stuff. It is really hard cutting out that food but the longer I go the better the cravings get. And you can eat as much as you want of the food on the "can eat" list and get really creative with your food. I lost 5lbs so far, my skin is so much better and I feel more alert. I know that it has alot to do with the diet though too. It was a great kick start for getting in shape and starting a routine :)
    Photo by: Cineart Photographywww.cineartphotography.comOur Professional Slideshow

#2 boscobel

boscobel
    • VIP Member
    • 24,213 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 01:08 PM

I did Colonix last January (about then) and I felt great too. I want to do it again, but don't want to spend the money. Glad you are having such a great experience!

#3 YoursTruly

YoursTruly
      • 1,097 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 02:13 PM

traditional medicine states that they are not needed--I say if it rids the body of toxins and other stuff, go for it---a few times a year surely would not hurt. Glad it is working for you.

#4 fudgie

fudgie
        • 353 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 02:24 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by carly
          I did Colonix last January (about then) and I felt great too. I want to do it again, but don't want to spend the money. Glad you are having such a great experience!
          The one I did was a decent price, less than $35.
          Photo by: Cineart Photographywww.cineartphotography.comOur Professional Slideshow

#5 Tonir

Tonir
          • 283 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 10:23 PM

Where do you get this from?

#6 boscobel

boscobel
            • VIP Member
            • 24,213 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 08:38 AM

Did you try googling it? I just did and got tons of returns.
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Tonir
              Where do you get this from?

#7 IMPPEARL

IMPPEARL
              • 336 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 10:15 AM

I'm interested... I have been looking for a Detox to do and if it works for you I'm going to have to look into it!! Thanks!!
                Need an Amazing Photographer? Phil Steingard and his colleagues are great!http://www.steingardstudios.com/
                http://www.michaelsteingard.com/
                http://www.jamiedimitry.com/

#8 SDSteph

SDSteph
                • 812 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 11:05 AM

I did the master cleanse, it was difficult for the first few days but after a few you quite thinking about food for nourishment. The mixture ishigh grade pure maple syrup, lemon juice and cayane pepper. I lost like 10lbs just doing it for 7 days. Many say it should be done for 10 I believe because it takes a few days to even start the clensing process. It is crazy that stuff still comes out of you even after you have not eaten for 3 days. I felt unbeliveable during and after. Try and have someone do it with you because it makes it easier. Lots of info online but I have the book if anyone is intrested in it, I can mail it to you just PM me.
                  Steph and Kel Mayan Riveria - February 2011http://www.stephnkelwedding.com

#9 Natural

Natural
                  • 218 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 09:20 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by sspiris
                    I did the master cleanse, it was difficult for the first few days but after a few you quite thinking about food for nourishment. The mixture ishigh grade pure maple syrup, lemon juice and cayane pepper. I lost like 10lbs just doing it for 7 days. Many say it should be done for 10 I believe because it takes a few days to even start the clensing process. It is crazy that stuff still comes out of you even after you have not eaten for 3 days. I felt unbeliveable during and after. Try and have someone do it with you because it makes it easier. Lots of info online but I have the book if anyone is intrested in it, I can mail it to you just PM me.

I'm doing this right now and I LOVE IT!!!! I have so much energy and my clothes are getting looser and looser (is that a word lol)

I'm currently on day 7 and have 3 days left to go. And I will most likely do it again in January/February after the holiday season.
                    Life is too short to be serious...so laugh a little

http://tickers.Ticke....hYF/weight.png

http://tickers.Ticke....o/exercise.png

#10 vlynnw

vlynnw
                    • 6,003 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 09:27 AM

Carly, How was that cleanse? I've been considering it for awhile using both it and the toxinix, but it is a little pricy, just want to know if it's worth it.
                      Veronica & Adam - May 6, 2011 - Dreams Tulum

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users