Photo

Reception options at the Wynn?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 lolkitteh

lolkitteh
  • 167 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 07:11 AM

We are looking at some of the restaurants at the Wynn and it looks like Bartolotta or Daniel Boulud would fit our party size of about 35 for a lunch reception. There are a couple of other restaurants that might work, too, but I'm wondering how appropriate they would be for a wedding reception in terms of privacy and atmosphere. Hoping someone who knows the Wynn better than I can comment!

Thanks for all the help! This board is a godsend!

#2 cabobride2be

cabobride2be
    • 104 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 03:56 PM

Hi There! I got married at the Wynn although I didn't have my reception there. They have alot of policies that we didn't want to adhere to (like not allowing your own photographer). We ended up having our reception at Maggiano's across the street and it was awesome!

#3 lolkitteh

lolkitteh
      • 167 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 02:23 PM

Thanks! We have actually now booked at one of the Wynn restaurants. I hear you on the restrictions, but at this point, it's nothing we can't deal with.

Will provide the full report when its over!

#4 Jess

Jess
        • 4,455 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 07:20 PM

SW Steakhouse at the Wynn is super nice! If you can reserve the patio area it is gorgeous - has a great view of the waterfall....they have more than just steak also, the food is great

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users