Favorite threads

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Ayita

• 861 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 02:34 AM

I *know* I'm going to have a good time every time I see a new planning journal thread ! I love these ! It's such a pleasure to see all that the girls have put together, the months of efforts, research, planning, advance thinking, thoughful gestures, DIY, not only for the ideas - but you can feel the excitement of the nearby celebration, and party, that took so much energy to plan ! I always end up a bit emotional after these.

And oh I jump on all the ones that carry pics of dresses - brides, bridesmaids, flowergirls... can't get enough dresses to see

So what are your favourite threads ?

#2 lil_miss_frogg

• 826 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 12:56 PM

I'm with you on this one....I LOVE the planning threads. I also enojoy the Post your E-Pics and Wedding Pics! I'm a visual person....I love seeing everything come together from beginning to end!
      My Babies
      "Love isn't about finding a perfect person,
      it's seeing an imperfect person perfectly!"

#3 boscobel

• VIP Member
      • 24,213 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 01:12 PM

Pretty much anything with pictures for me.

#4 KLC77

• 2,207 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 01:19 PM

Mine is the 'What you would and wouldn't do again' thread. It so interesting to read what worked and what didn't for different people. And, of course I love the reviews~ but only the ones with pictures in them!

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#5 ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 9,504 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 02:01 PM

I love the planning threads. Like all of my other photo whores, teh more pictures, the better.

I also love the ferret thread. I laugh every time I read it. When it first started I was in the middle of planning/family crisis crunch time and it was a much needed break for me.

I also love the shoutbox thread. It's a great way to eacspe the wedding overload (or stay involved during the post wedding crash) and chat about random stuff. http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t23927

#6 Kristy!

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 6,368 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 02:06 PM

BD pic threads!

I also love the planning threads.

Good call on the what I would/wouldn't do again thread. I haven't looked at that one in a while.

#7 Jen_S

• 3,737 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 02:49 PM

Here are my favorites :
                Planning thread I always get great ideas
                Wedding Review/Picts I love to see the happy couple
                What I would & wouldnt do again - I have gotten some awesome tips
                Have you exercised today - I feel I have to log so it keeps me exercising even when I dont want to
                Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users