Photo

So I finally went Dress Shopping tonight..... ***PICS*** POLL ADDED

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#11 fudgie

fudgie
  • 353 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 10:52 AM

I love the first one on you! I also like the runners up too!
    Photo by: Cineart Photographywww.cineartphotography.comOur Professional Slideshow

#12 2bebridejamaica

2bebridejamaica
    • 1,206 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 11:23 AM

Ok time for my vote... I do love your number 1... that was ivory right?? Looks very pretty, but for some reason on your runner ups... I keep going with the first and last. I think the first runner up with the flow-e-ness of it all ... and airy feeling it has in the right size will be amazing and you get to have what you want with the lace up back. The very last picture of you .... Oh My I think that is sooo pretty 2, it defines your waist and doesn't make your girls look like cannons waiting to burst out.

Oh and Jenn... super suckers are the way to go for everything!! Go back in try the dresses on again with a good pair ... what a world of difference it will make.

#13 WindyCityGirl

WindyCityGirl
      • Banned
      • 179 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 11:30 AM

I vote for the first one! It looks elegant and you look the most comfortable in it. Can't wait to see your wedding pics!

#14 becks

becks

VIP

• VIP Member
        • 4,881 posts
        • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
        • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
        • LocationNew York

Posted 22 January 2009 - 11:47 AM

I'm going to disagree with the majority - I like the second one with the lace up back. Soooo pretty on you!

Happily married since 2008

Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more

#15 Spazz

Spazz
        • VIP Member
        • 10,482 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 11:50 AM

I love the first one! But you look beautiful in all of them, so go with your gut feeling. If you really want a lace-up back, get #2.

#16 **~Jenn~**

**~Jenn~**
          • 1,236 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 11:53 AM

Thanks Ladies!! I really Appreciate all of your Input. I am going back on Saturday to try my Top 5 on....I really did like how alot of these dresses looked on me...But my Top two are the ones where I could picture myself on my Wedding day wearing them :-) To be Completely Honest...I am leaning towards the second one. I don't think my pictures are doing these dresses Justice, but that one is so detailed and really beautiful.
            Trying on dresses makes everything feel alot more real! :-) It was very strange. I've been in that dressing room there for both my sisters and my moms Wedding in the last 6-7 years and now it was my turn. Very strange!! But nice :-)

Thanks again!!
            Married @ Dreams Cancun 06/24/09
            My Wedding Reviewhttp://bestdestinati....24-09-a-45066/Pics By Juan Navarrohttp://www.facebook.....9&l=32db696cd3

#17 sunsetbride1

sunsetbride1
            • 1,083 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 11:56 AM

I love dress #1 on you.. It is gorgeous and flattering. I saw it and my heart jumped a little for you! =)

And if you are really set on a corset back; maybe you can find a seamstress to put one on that dress for you?

#18 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 9,532 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 12:02 PM

I LOVE the first dress! It looks great on you and is so appropriate for a DW!

#19 boscobel

boscobel
                • VIP Member
                • 24,213 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 12:05 PM

I love #1! No doubt.

And I added a poll for you....

#20 Outdoor_girl1010

Outdoor_girl1010
                  • 657 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 12:13 PM

They both look great! I like the 1st better but hey thats just my taste. You are the one wearing the dress so wear the one you feel best in.
                    Cory & Jennifer
                    March 13, 2010Punta Cana D.R.!!http://i150.photobuc....3/IMG_6740.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users