Photo

**NWT Wedding Dress for Sale**

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#11 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
  • 1,681 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 11:24 AM

SgtPepperette-I would say a large size 6. The tag says an 8 though. When I wore it I wore a 6 in New York and Company. I hope that helps!

#12 sarafish81

sarafish81
    • 353 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 12:38 PM

I agree it is a beautiful dress! It is actually what I had in mind initially for our wedding and then went with something completely different LOL
      I doubt you'll have much trouble selling it. It is gorgeous and a great deal!

#13 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
      • 1,681 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 03:41 PM

****Ladies!!! I have dropped the price on the dress to $250. I will pay shipping. I will also throw in the zippered garmet bag I bought for it from David's Bridal. It is beautiful and still in the store for the original price ($400)**** Please PM me or email me at desireemeg84 at yahoo dot com. Thanks!!! I need to mention that I didn't buy this dress off the rack. I had it ordered so that it would be brand new and never tried on. I haven't altered it at all and it comes from a smoke free/pet free home!*****

#14 irishmatrimony

irishmatrimony
        • 56 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 06:25 PM

Could you e-mail me some pics of the dress? I just mean for the colour... I LOVE it and it is the right size!
          shauna_rae67@yahoo.ca

#15 wayneswifey

wayneswifey
          • 97 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 06:39 PM

I can't see the pics when I click on the link. Can it be altered to a size 0?

#16 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
            • 1,681 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 07:32 PM

irishmatrimony-yes, I will email you pics of it. It will have to be tomorrow though b/c it is at my mom's house =)

wayneswifey-I am sure it could, but it would take a lot of alterations. I haven't seen a size 0 in forever-you sure are lucky! I will take pics of the actual dress tomorrow and if you want me to send you some pics to your email addy I can. Just post your email in this thread or PM me please =)

#17 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
              • 1,681 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 03:47 PM

***UPDATE***Hey girls! I have now decided to put the dress on ebay to sell it. I have pics and description on there. I have lowered the price to $150.00 starting bid. Here is the ebay listing-it won't start until 8pm tonight! http://cgi.ebay.com/....m=250375437984

#18 pugmomjenn

pugmomjenn
                • Banned
                • 138 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 09:53 PM

I can't get the link to work for the photos so I'll definately have to check it out on ebay. Thanks!

#19 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
                  • 1,681 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 11:23 PM

Yes, please check it out on ebay. I have pics of myself in it. It is a steal! Here is the link again David's Bridal Galina Wedding Dress **NWT** Size 8 - eBay (item 250375437984 end time Feb-24-09 18:06:00 PST)

the item number is 250375437984.

Thanks!

#20 Michele4172011

Michele4172011
                    • 194 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 05:08 PM

I'm assuming you've sold this dress already? Just thought I would check!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users