Photo

It's Time... warning, long and pic heavy ~ Amarillis' (Amy's) Planning Thread!

• Please log in to reply
125 replies to this topic

#31 JessicaM

JessicaM
  • Vendor
  • 1,969 posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 03:38 PM

You did an amazing job with all of your project and planning. Your guests are going to be so impressed with everything!! This is a great post!!

#32 NyBeachBride

NyBeachBride
    • 295 posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 03:42 PM

thats sooooooooo wonderful but i am a bit jealous. My dad is from cuba so i am part cuban and i would luv to travel there let alone get married there but since i am a us citizen i can not go there :-(
      "

#33 MarieSam

MarieSam
      • VIP Member
      • 2,336 posts
        • LocationSouthern California

Posted 20 January 2009 - 04:21 PM

gorgeous, amazing, incredible!! You did such a fantastic job Amy ~ I LOVE LOVE everything, but especially love your kids welcome books I can't wait to see your pics when you return!!

#34 boscobel

boscobel
        • VIP Member
        • 24,213 posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 04:35 PM

Wow, you sure are thorough! Great job pulling everything together and keeping track of it all! I absolutely LOVE your idea of the locked box for you bd photos. Wish I had thought of that!

#35 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 9,532 posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 04:43 PM

OMG, your planning thread is awesome Amy! I love all of your stuff! The table numbers are very cute and your DIY projects are incredible - way to go! You and your guests are going to have the greatest time!

#36 weddingchick

weddingchick
            • 1,052 posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 04:43 PM

Great job with everything. Your guests will love all the attention to detail. Have a great time!

#37 JamaicaBride2009

JamaicaBride2009
              • 88 posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 04:57 PM

Wow! Amy, you did a fantastic job pulling everything together. Everything is beautiful. Enjoy your wedding! I can't wait to see pics when you return!
                Jodi

#38 JUSTUSTWO

JUSTUSTWO

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 12,193 posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 05:03 PM

Wow...very impressive! Your planning thread was amazingly detailed & you did a wonderful job with every aspect of the wedding. Your guests will love everything!
                  I too loveeeeeeee the idea of the locked box & the key for the BD album. Since I have yet to do mine I may have to borrow that idea from you!

#39 sunsetbride1

sunsetbride1
                  • 1,083 posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 05:32 PM

All I can say.. is AMAZING!! All of you DIY diva's are killing me. I am going to be embarrassed when I finally do mine!
                    You look so gorgeous in your dress and I may steal your idea for the FI's BD book.

I can't wait to see pics of the actualy wedding; your guests are so lucky to be there with all the time and attention to detail that you spent.

#40 missdanelle

missdanelle
                    • 687 posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 05:35 PM

Wholly crap Amy! To see everything all together is amazing... Ive been wathcing for your planning thread!! You have been a busy bride for sure and everyone is going to love everything! Great Job!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users