Palace Resorts- Live Music

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 lauraandmatt

• 127 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 04:04 PM

Hello Palace Resort Brides-
    I am thinking about having a violin or a sax play during the wedding ceremony. Has anyone used the muscians from Palace resorts? Does anyone know what instruments make up the trio? I think that the sax and violin run around $400 and the trio is a little more expensive. What would you suggest? I am leaning towards the violin.

#2 meghanmbm

• 203 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 09:58 PM

I am getting married at one of the palace resorts, but we decided not to use the musicians due to expenses. We were leaning toward to trio. If you are going to pay that much $ you might want to use them during the cocktail hour to get your moneys worth. During the ceremony how long do you think they would be playing? I would just use the CD player for that part unless your heart is set on it. If that is the case I would go with the violin it is softer and more romantic.
      Live every day like the next will never come.

#3 DiamondGirl

• 710 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 04:43 AM

Hi, I'm thinking of going with the mexican trio for cocktail hour. I've read reviews from others brides, different resorts who stated that the trio is amazing. Don't know how good they are at MP. Would love some input from past MP brides.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users