Photo

Saw these OOT bags on eBay...

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 laura b

laura b
  • 334 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 01:14 PM

I thought one of you peeps might like them. I can't buy mine yet since I don't have a firm head count.
    they're selling 12/$30.
    Click the image to open in full size.
    Here is the link:Click the image to open in full size.
    They are basically $2/apiece. Here is the link:Click the image to open in full size.http://cgi.ebay.com/....QQcmdZViewItem

#2 RaydensMama

RaydensMama
    • VIP Member
    • 2,861 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 01:17 PM

Those are all really cute ideas!!

#3 laura b

laura b
      • 334 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 01:19 PM

These are cute, too...12/$18
        Click the image to open in full size.http://cgi.ebay.com/....QQcmdZViewItem

#4 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
        • 4,979 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 01:20 PM

Ok Wow, look at you go! Good finds - I particularly like the "48 bags for $49.99" price! lol
          Happily Married since May 9, 2008
          Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#5 laura b

laura b
          • 334 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 01:22 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Nini_Bride
            Ok Wow, look at you go! Good finds - I particularly like the "48 bags for $49.99" price! lol
            Yeah, what those guys don't tell you is that they're charging $50 for postage.

#6 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
            • 4,979 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 01:23 PM

lol probably $150 to Canada!!!
              Happily Married since May 9, 2008
              Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#7 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 8,680 posts
              • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
              • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
              • LocationUtah

Posted 18 April 2007 - 01:26 PM

Hi Laura, are you planning on monogramming the OOT bags once you get them?

#8 laura b

laura b
              • 334 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 01:30 PM

I haven't decided what I am going to do with bags. I know from experience that it's super handy to have a big bag with an inner zipper pocket on the beach (to keep hair ties, pesos, and chapstick) that's mesh, so I might go for something like that. I probably wouldn't be able to monogram them if they're mesh. But! I just had a thought that it would be super-cute to attach the luggage tags I'm making for everyone to them and just mail the OOT bags ahead of time (probably only mailing to about 10 or 15 separate addresses). Has anyone done this, or is it gauche? It also frees up luggage room!

#9 LadyP

LadyP
                • 3,156 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 01:30 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by mgreen
                  Hi Laura, are you planning on monogramming the OOT bags once you get them?
                  Keep prices down go to a craft store and buy material markers and make your own. Get an iron on of your monogram and iron lthem on

#10 *JillD*

*JillD*
                  • 5,112 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 09:38 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by laura b
                    I haven't decided what I am going to do with bags. I know from experience that it's super handy to have a big bag with an inner zipper pocket on the beach (to keep hair ties, pesos, and chapstick) that's mesh, so I might go for something like that. I probably wouldn't be able to monogram them if they're mesh. But! I just had a thought that it would be super-cute to attach the luggage tags I'm making for everyone to them and just mail the OOT bags ahead of time (probably only mailing to about 10 or 15 separate addresses). Has anyone done this, or is it gauche? It also frees up luggage room!
                    cute bag finds laura! I've been looking on ebay too, I found these really cute handmade straw bags, that are big, and I really want to get them, but there kind of expensive. Luckily I'm not having many people so I might be able to do it. We'll see.

I don't think I'd send them the bags ahead of time, only because it will be a nice surprise when they get there, and I'm assuming you're putting stuff in it that they will use when they are there and they may not even bring it with them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users