Photo

Senza Salon/Spa Price List 2006

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 MARIAELM

MARIAELM
  • 402 posts

Posted 26 September 2006 - 05:44 PM

Senza salon prices are in pesos and include 10% tax.
    http://www.senza.com...glish/index.php

1 dollar = 11.103 pesos according to the currency calculator I checked. So, Senza's prices are not bad.

Here's the price list . They just sent it to me.

Attached Files

MariaElena - 10/28/06
    Hilton / San Jose Catholic Church

#2 NATASHA

NATASHA
    • 646 posts

Posted 26 September 2006 - 07:32 PM

Where is this spa?
      Shawn and NatashaHappily MarriedNovember 11, 2006

#3 Janet

Janet
      • VIP Member
      • 7,459 posts

Posted 26 September 2006 - 08:49 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by NATASHA
        Where is this spa?
        It's at Km. 6. Nearer to Cabo but in the corridor. Right off the highway (ocean side). Nearish to the Costco. In a new looking strip mall.

#4 NATASHA

NATASHA
        • 646 posts

Posted 26 September 2006 - 09:07 PM

Janet - didn't you have them do your hair? How was it? I have an 11:30 appointment with Bambi (before yours) but my wedding isn't until 4 so I think that's too early so I am looking for alternatives.
          Shawn and NatashaHappily MarriedNovember 11, 2006

#5 Janet

Janet
          • VIP Member
          • 7,459 posts

Posted 26 September 2006 - 09:18 PM

I thought the salon was nice and new and clean, the people were friendly, but I just simply did not like my particular hairdo. It's so hard to know if I would go back and like it the next time...or not.

The main problem is that the girl doing my hair spoke no English. So at first I thought it looked okay, but it kinda went downhill from there, but it was hard for me to be like...no....how about this instead.

The other problem is that I went in with 3-4 photos and wasn't super clear about what I wanted, because I didn't know! She sorta picked one photo and did that one, but I had wanted more of a combo...ahhh I dunno. I think a lot of it was my fault.

However, I have just heard such great things about Bambi, I decided to take the risk and go to her with no trial.

Honestly I don't think 11:30 is too early. (Well, depending on what you want done.) My sister recently had her hair done for her SIL's wedding and she had the 8 am salon slot and the wedding was not until 5 pm and she still looked awesome! Are you getting an updo or a downdo?

Maybe if you go to Senza try to get a trial on Friday? My trial was only like $35 I think?

#6 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
            • 11,659 posts
            • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 26 September 2006 - 09:36 PM

janet, mariae posted some ahir pics...did you see them?

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
            Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
            Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
            Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
            sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
            Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#7 Janet

Janet
            • VIP Member
            • 7,459 posts

Posted 26 September 2006 - 10:08 PM

I'll look for them!

I really don't think there is anything wrong with the place. I just didn't love my hair. But it was just one instance, ya know?

#8 Janet

Janet
              • VIP Member
              • 7,459 posts

Posted 26 September 2006 - 10:14 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by host
                janet, mariae posted some ahir pics...did you see them?
                wait...where are the pics?

#9 MARIAELM

MARIAELM
                • 402 posts

Posted 27 September 2006 - 12:44 PM

Under General Info
                  Beauty, Exercise, Diet
                  Bridal Hair Styles
                  MariaElena - 10/28/06
                  Hilton / San Jose Catholic Church

#10 KARLA

KARLA
                  • 373 posts

Posted 28 September 2006 - 04:59 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by NATASHA
                    Janet - didn't you have them do your hair? How was it? I have an 11:30 appointment with Bambi (before yours) but my wedding isn't until 4 so I think that's too early so I am looking for alternatives.
                    Natasha,

My hair appointment the day of the wedding is at 11 AM, ceremony is at 4 PM. I keep trying to push back to get my hair done at noon (I'm trying to squeeze in more pool time!), and my coordinator keeps telling me to keep it at 11. She thinks my hair will take over an hour, add interruptions, late starts, etc.. I think if she thought that was too early and my hairstyle would fall out, she would be advising me to do my hair appt later.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users