Photo

Can I see you logo/monogram please?

• Please log in to reply
328 replies to this topic

#41 Reese78

Reese78
  • 36 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 12:16 AM

Here's ours. We're doing a cruise wedding in Miami.

#42 jmb0902

jmb0902
    • 496 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 10:21 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by merocket59
      I changed my monogram again, I felt like the yellow was too bright. But I have a question that might be kinda silly but I don't know so I"m gonna ask! With the initials does it go Groom's first name initial, Groom's (future bride's) last name initial, Bride's first name initial?
      I think you have the order right, that's how mine is. I love your little cruise ship... so cute!

#43 Gail

Gail
      • 358 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 11:15 PM

i want a monogram!!! I would not know how to begin to make one!!! I never use any computer programs. I wish I would of been a secretary instead of a nurse. I love the ones from sproull designs on the forum but I contacted her seversl times over since nov and NO RESPONSE
        Pro wedding pic slide show

http://delsolphotogr....eries/?gal=142

#44 merocket59

merocket59
        • 937 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 01:00 PM

Thanks JMB!!

#45 Erin6341

Erin6341
          • 298 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 01:37 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Gail
            i want a monogram!!! I would not know how to begin to make one!!! I never use any computer programs. I wish I would of been a secretary instead of a nurse. I love the ones from sproull designs on the forum but I contacted her seversl times over since nov and NO RESPONSE
            She does wonderful work! She's on mat leave... she says on her website that she will be taking on limited projects during the months of January and February and that it will take her longer to respond. So, that's why you may not have been getting a response.

#46 DTHSLove

DTHSLove
            • 347 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 09:10 AM

I was thinking of her also to make mine, but I see she is away.. I will have to make one from the ones you guys have.. They all look good..

#47 nikkigard

nikkigard
              • 200 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 01:16 PM

I used Jessica Poko of Jessicas Design Shop to make my monograms - shes awesome! You can pick four of her monogram designs for $13 and then have her customize them to fit you - you can change the font, colors, etc to make it your own. You might check her out - tell her Nikki Gardner sent you :)

Link to her website: Jessica's Design Shop

From there you can click on monograms and link to her etsy shop or see more on her flicker site. She is doing my invitations as well :) Shes super responsive and great to work with.

#48 Jamaica0619

Jamaica0619
                • 475 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 02:17 PM

I would have never thought of using a monogram, until looking through the forum. I like the idea of using them for the OOT bags. Thank you all for the great ideas!
                  Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. ~ Albert Camas

#49 Outdoor_girl1010

Outdoor_girl1010
                  • 657 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 06:38 PM

The people who made their own Monogram/ logo what program did yall use?
                    Cory & Jennifer
                    March 13, 2010Punta Cana D.R.!!http://i150.photobuc....3/IMG_6740.jpg

#50 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 3,490 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 06:49 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Outdoor_girl1010
                      The people who made their own Monogram/ logo what program did yall use?
                      here you go...check out this thread
                      http://bestdestinati...com/forum/t8310

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users