Photo

Can I see you logo/monogram please?

• Please log in to reply
328 replies to this topic

#211 KRama

KRama
  • 421 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 05:57 PM

So since I posted mine I've been going crazy trying to figure out how to format it so it looks as great as all of yours! I have a few questions:

I did mine in powerpoint. What format did you save yours in to make it look so great? Jpg? Gif? Emf?

How did you upload it to BDW? Photobucket? (This is driving me nuts. I thought I would be able to find an answer in the "how to" section but no luck yet...)

Lastly, I had downloaded the "scriptina" font and it looks great on my powerpoint but if I email it or post it, it comes out all distorted like it did above. Any ideas how to fix this?

Thanks so much in advance for saving my sanity!

#212 mitzy7

mitzy7
    • 61 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 08:55 AM

KRama...The same thing keeps happening to me when ever I see yours!!! I am like "when did I write that". LOL!

And the funny thing about our weddings being being off by one day is.. that we orginally booked May 12th, but then mexican rules say you have to stay two full business days before you can get married, so we had to change it to the 13th. Otherwise, we would have had the same day! :)

Let me know if you figure out how to post pics on here... I couldn't figure it out!!

#213 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
      • 5,078 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 12:29 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by KRama
        So since I posted mine I've been going crazy trying to figure out how to format it so it looks as great as all of yours! I have a few questions:

I did mine in powerpoint. What format did you save yours in to make it look so great? Jpg? Gif? Emf?

How did you upload it to BDW? Photobucket? (This is driving me nuts. I thought I would be able to find an answer in the "how to" section but no luck yet...)

Lastly, I had downloaded the "scriptina" font and it looks great on my powerpoint but if I email it or post it, it comes out all distorted like it did above. Any ideas how to fix this?

Thanks so much in advance for saving my sanity!
        You should save it as a .jpg then upload it to photobucket. Take the [IMG] code and copy & paste. Hope that helps!

#214 KRama

KRama
        • 421 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 12:41 PM

Thanks Lady Di. I tried to save it as a .jpg but then it turns the background black! What's with that?

#215 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
          • 5,078 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 02:16 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by KRama
            Thanks Lady Di. I tried to save it as a .jpg but then it turns the background black! What's with that?
            Oh, I'm not sure what that is all about. I did mine in another program, not powerpoint. Maybe you can check if the background is actually white?

#216 nicitica

nicitica
            • 186 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 06:56 PM

Whoa, Did you ladies all design these yourselves?? I just called my friend who is a graphic designer for help... this is SERIOUS stuff! you ladies ROCK; I love each of them for different reasons
              Akumal, Mexico 05.29.10

#217 autjo

autjo
              • 2,182 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 09:34 PM

Most of you have already seen mine, but I thought I would add it to the thread. I designed it and Becks helped refine it :)

Click the image to open in full size.

#218 KRama

KRama
                • 421 posts

Posted 02 October 2009 - 10:35 AM

Alright...let's try this again...

Hmmm...still pixilated. But I least I figured out the background!

#219 shan13

shan13
                  • 189 posts

Posted 03 October 2009 - 11:26 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by azulskies
                    Love it! It is so Vegas!
                    Thanks!!!!

#220 KRama

KRama
                    • 421 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 03:42 PM

So I finally accepted the fact that I am technologically challenged and enlisted some help in designing a monogram. Now I have too many to choose from! Here are my favs:

Thoughts? Opinions?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users