Sign in to follow this  
kayr

Can I see you logo/monogram please?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenHeart View Post
SuzyQ - I have a square logo! You're not alone :)

It's my avatar "stamp"
Ooooooooooooo, Yours is awesome Kittenheart!!! I love that it's an actual stamp!!
Did you make it yourself....I'm totally re-vamping mine, for some reason the quality looks like crap once I uploaded it, but it doesn't on Powerpoint - and this was my first attempt and a big flop but I'll get it right...or I may just have to pay someone!! lol Of all the things I need to get done and I'm fiddling around with a logo ~ someone needs to put me out of my DIY misery! lol

Here's my monogram in my siggy - what do you guys think? I just made it after seeing all the good ideas on the forum. I'm a little worried the blue is hard to read...

I'll use this on thank you cards and some stuff in the OOT bags

I really like your monogram- the blue writing is a little hard to read- maybe you could make it bigger or change the color of the text? Nice job!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kat_mc13 View Post
Here's my monogram in my siggy - what do you guys think? I just made it after seeing all the good ideas on the forum. I'm a little worried the blue is hard to read...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kat_mc13 View Post
I really love your monogram! The blue is a little hard to read but have you printed it yet? Some of my stuff looks different when I print it so it may be legible. You did great..so cute!

Tiffany and Kathryn great job!!!

Kathryn, I would see what the printed version is like. If it's on cream paper it may be better than white. It will pop more with a contrast. =) If it's just for the siggy, you could probably make the blue a little darker turquoise.

Mine is at the bottom of my siggy. Although it is plain I actually used Photoshop. I used it for labels for our sand bottle favors but added a light/ sky blue color to it in the background so that it wouldn't seem so plain.