Sign in to follow this  
kayr

Can I see you logo/monogram please?

Can someone tell me how to get the dots & text that wrap around the circles? I'm also wondering if there is an easier way to get the circle border. I'm unable to open any of the downloads for instructions. I'm trying very hard to figure out how to make a monogram myself, but it has been rather difficult without a template sad.gif Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bali83 View Post
Can someone tell me how to get the dots & text that wrap around the circles? I'm also wondering if there is an easier way to get the circle border. I'm unable to open any of the downloads for instructions. I'm trying very hard to figure out how to make a monogram myself, but it has been rather difficult without a template sad.gif Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!!
You are getting closer to having 150 posts, and after that you'll be able to open the attachments/downloads that have instructions :) I was going to make my own but then decided it would be easier to have someone make them for me, lol. I used Sproullie and Sarah did a great job!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OchieBride View Post
Great inspiration...thanks ladies. Anyone know how to do the name is the sand thing??
I think you may have to find that background image first. I really don't think there's a way to recreate that (but I could be wrong).

Quote:
Originally Posted by avb1983 View Post
Does anyone help with monograms?? I am working with power point but my clip art isn't the greatest. Any advice, much appreciated!!
I have seen several members on the forum that work with monograms as well as invitations, etc. I used Sarah - Sproullie Designs - Home. She was super easy to work with and I think the prices for a monogram are reasonable - and saved me a lot of time as well :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeymom97 View Post
I have seen several members on the forum that work with monograms as well as invitations, etc. I used Sarah - Sproullie Designs - Home. She was super easy to work with and I think the prices for a monogram are reasonable - and saved me a lot of time as well :)
Thank you Hockeymom97! I will check it out!

Here is mine!

Click the image to open in full size.

I created it in photoshop. I'm not using the traditional curvy script because i'm throwing lot of traditions out with my wedding so i put a modern font for my monogram.

what do you think??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady_Di View Post
Here is mine!

Click the image to open in full size.

I created it in photoshop. I'm not using the traditional curvy script because i'm throwing lot of traditions out with my wedding so i put a modern font for my monogram.

what do you think??

I think you did a great job...I love those colors together!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weddingin2010 View Post
I think you did a great job...I love those colors together!
Aw, thank you!! Your colors are pretty as well!!