Photo

Naughty or Nice (not a holiday post)

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Diana

Diana
  • 167 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 02:31 AM

I have never posted a quiz/opinion thread before so I am sorry if I mess it up!

So... to the question! What do you plan to wear...or what did you wear for your wedding night? What I want to know is did you go "naughty" or "nice"?

Tradition would have us new brides wearing white and have never seen a p.... (don't know if I can post the anatomically correct word for the male love machine lol...)

Today we can get away with so much more....

So, tradition or your own special spice? What did you wear for your guy on that special night?

#2 sunsetbride1

sunsetbride1
    • 1,083 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 02:44 PM

double post!

#3 sunsetbride1

sunsetbride1
      • 1,083 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 02:44 PM

Hmm..
        Well, the "jig" is up for me; FI and I have been living together for 2 years and I have been married before. So, I am not the white, v*rginal bride! =)
        I plan on going in between naughty and nice; as you put it .. my own special spice!

#4 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
        • 5,649 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 03:02 PM

I wanted to go with something "nice" even though we've been living together for 5 years now but I can't seem to find any lingerie that I even like, so I haven't bought any yet.

#5 Amarillis

Amarillis
          • 1,913 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 03:15 PM

easy....

Naughty!

#6 Jess

Jess
            • 4,455 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 03:32 PM

i am not sure yet - but i have been told my MANY that guys LOVE white lingerie

#7 Sloan

Sloan
              • 1,279 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 03:37 PM

We've been living together for 3 years and me and lingerie aren't friends. I do have a white bustier with the garter things and white thigh highs... the bustier looks great with jeans (that's one of my BD pics!) but the whole production with the stockings and garter attached is a bit much and I feel like an ass in it. Knowing the 2 of us - we'll be asleep or too tired for wedding night getting it on. haha.

#8 Duchess

Duchess
                • 358 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 03:45 PM

For the real wedding night, which was in Vegas several months ago, I went with the naughty stuff but in white lace. It was lacey undies and bra with white thigh highs which I totally felt like an a$$ in because that is so 80's. But DH loves white and see thru so he didnt think I looked like an a$$ at least. I wanted to do traditional but still naughty. And we have already been living together too.

For the DW, I bought a silver leopard little number, but never got around to wearing it! So it will prob be a valentines surprise!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users