Photo

FYI: Ipod Portable Bose System on Sale

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 soon2bePowers

soon2bePowers
  • 382 posts

Posted 18 January 2009 - 07:15 PM

Must of you probably know that Circuit City is going out of business. Some of them still have the BOSE Portable docking stations for Ipods. Regular price is $399.99. The most I have ever seen them on sale for is $359.99. Circuit City has them for 20% off which makes it $320.00 plus tax. I bought one today!

**Note their items are now non-refundable.

If you have never heard one of these they get VERY loud!

#2 Sloan

Sloan
    • 1,279 posts

Posted 18 January 2009 - 09:46 PM

Wow.. I got mine a few weeks ago on Best Buy online on sale for $279.00 -- well worth the price though!

#3 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
      • 2,777 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 12:09 AM

They are really nice, but its only the US circuit city's that are going out of business, canada's aren't affect by us business.

#4 soon2bePowers

soon2bePowers
        • 382 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 04:18 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Sloan
          Wow.. I got mine a few weeks ago on Best Buy online on sale for $279.00 -- well worth the price though!
          WOW I can't believe that you found the portable one for that price, that is over $100 off. I have seen the non-portable one for that price but never the portable one! Congrats on the great find!!

#5 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
          • 1,681 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 11:14 AM

I am planning on brining the Bose Ipod Portable player to our wedding....I hope it works out okay! Y'all all got great deals. My FIL's have one that they are letting us borrow, but they paid full price!

#6 Sloan

Sloan
            • 1,279 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 05:08 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by soon2bePowers

WOW I can't believe that you found the portable one for that price, that is over $100 off. I have seen the non-portable one for that price but never the portable one! Congrats on the great find!!
              I guess we just got lucky! We love it. Its in our kitchen atm, but were def. bringing it to JA with us and it'll be great for our usual summer camping trips. And yeah, it gets real loud!

#7 DWbride09

DWbride09
              • 171 posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 01:01 PM

Sloan are you sure you have the portable one? I was just at Best Buy yesterday and bought the portable for $400. The soundock II was $279. If so, what an awesome find!!

#8 *Casey*

*Casey*
                • 5,209 posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 01:23 PM

I got one for my High School graduation from my parents, and still LOVE IT! I really can't say enough wonderful things about it!

#9 saraece

saraece
                  • 289 posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 02:32 PM

I brought mine down with me and it worked out well! We had it for the ceremony and then at the dinner we played our dinner music playlist then had it blaring for the dance. It was well worth the money (we payed $359) at the reception, though, everyone else's Ipods came out and our playlist went out he window. Oh well we had fun. People even brought us thier Ipods during the trip to charge so it was helpful to all.
                    Like our first kiss all over again

#10 YoursTruly

YoursTruly
                    • 1,097 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 01:23 PM

wow makes me want to try and budget for one now!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users