Sign in to follow this  
beachbride2009

Calling all November 2009 Brides!

I like the way we did it, we sent out the invites in like Jan of this year, had an april deadline to put the deposit down for the wedding, and on Sept 14th the hotel deadline is due. We did land only through the travel agent, booked 6 flights with points, and bought the last 10 plane tickets ourselves. So we know exactly how many people are coming. Then they will just pay us before they get their tickets! Works out great! 18 in total coming! Its so perfect!

Thanks for all the compliments girls!

I am SO annoyed too... my RSVP date was today, you wouldnt think so though! I still have people telling me they are looking, etc. I just want to know! OOT bag stuff is impossible to do like this!

Hi guys - my rsvp date is Sept. 15th. I like the rsvps I'm getting back with guests where people weren't invited with guest. It doesn't make me mad as much as it just makes me laugh. Not everyone knows wedding etiquette, do they? I guess we are all too knowledgeable by now!

I'm in the same boat...... I have so many people on the fence as well.... My Rsvp date is the 25th. I gave my guests an OCT 1st deadline to book their rooms through our link at the resort. The "real" deadline through the hotel is Oct 6th. I know my family is full of procrastinators so I thought I would give myself a buffer in case I get some last minute stragglers:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erika J View Post
Just had 2 more book. Yikes my budget is going down the tubes.
Erika I totally feel you - we are 10 over budget and counting - eeekkk

Can I just say that I am soo pissed that my reception site just cleared a check we sent them in July. It didnt bounce or anything but the freaking check cleared on Sept 2 and the date on it was July 15. I asked could we just pay over the phone with a check card but they only wanted a check, but they held on to it for over a month. Thats so annoying. I had totally forgot ab it to be honest.

That is annoying. With all the wedding things you're having to pay for the last think you want is money just sitting there. If that happened to me I surely would have spent the money by now.

Ek that does suck. It might have something to do with their bank and having to clear a US check? I know internationally it takes some time sometimes. But still that is a bit ridiculous, I would've forgotten about it too!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • It's so sweet, Nice idea. Perfect for a cute wedding.😍
    • Hello Kim;) Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!!!! My name is Marisol Vera and I am wedding planner; if you are looking for a destination wedding Cancun and Riviera Maya are great options and pretty safe since all the hotels and resorts are taking great care of their guests and visitors. Please advise which is the destination wedding you are interested in as well as if you have contacted any hotels yet; I will be more than happy to assist you with your big day planning!!! Looking forward to hearing from you very soon;) Have a great day!
    • It depends on how far you can go, Can you go out of US for destination wedding, If yes then their are tons of options Ex. Bali,Thailand is becoming the new hot spot for destination weddings, Other one I would recommend is Rajasthan,India It might be expensive wedding but totally worth it the wedding takes place in palaces. If you don't have that much of budget still their are many options available such as Sicily,Italy - get the authentic wedding ceremony in Italy other one i would recommend is going to Spain their iconic scenery are perfect for a wedding. Thanks🙂  
    • Hi Alexa;) We have multiple services such as wedding planning, floral arrangements as well as wedding furniture. Question, would you please confirm the destination wedding you have chosen as well as the location or resort?  Please find below the links where you will be able to find our catalogue as well as pictures for some of the events we have done in the past;)   https://issuu.com/eventoseuforia/docs/catalogo_euforia    www.eventoseuforia.com   https://www.instagram.com/eventos_euforia_/   Please feel free to contact me with all the questions you may have, it will be a pleasure to assist you:) Have a wonderful evening!
    • I hope you have chosen choosen 3d dress too, it looks the best. When my friend was having a Bachelorette Party and we had to find nice looks for the night, it was like a nightmare. Because 4 girls like 4 different styles and it was hard to find the best one. There are a lot of great articles on this topic you can find on the web https://storyofthebride.com/2020/bachelorette-party-looks-that-will-define-the-night/ . But still we had decided on our brain storm that black and white outfits would have the best looking. It was the only one look that everyone shared. So we had not too many options.
  • Topics