Photo

Calling all November 2009 Brides!

• Please log in to reply
1805 replies to this topic

#871 EDSROSA

EDSROSA
  • 510 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 09:25 PM

Hey ladies I havent been on this thread for a while. I already have 34 people booked, we purchased our wedding bands. I am soooo in love with my ring. My FI has to hide it b/c all I want to do is wear it as soon as I get home! LOL We also went to apply for our marriage license this past friday and our legal day will be in 2 weeks. I have to tell you that I got a little emotional filling out the paperwork at the courthouse. It hit me pretty hard to know that I will officially be a mrs. I have been searching for my wedding dress but have had no luck!

Does anyone feel like the time is just flying by?

#872 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 8,569 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 10:07 PM

Erinleigh- gorgeous bags!! your BM's are some very luck ladies

Jess- our first dance will be "lovin in my baby's eyes" by Taj Mahal.

Rosa- I felt like time as moving so slowly until 4 months now it is flying by, I cant even imagine , I feel like every weekend is booked until the weddding and my to do list is getting longer and longer.

#873 SgtPepperette

SgtPepperette
      • 1,225 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 10:11 PM

I have been eyeing this photographer I like but I keep going back and forth on her. I most likely will probably go with her because her price is right and I do like her work. Since Ive been burned by wedding vendors already I second guess everything these days! She has our date open. Actually since its a weekday most people in Florida have our date open. But I know I need to book fast.

Im dont think we are even doing a first dance. We arent sure if we are even getting a dj or just going to do it ourselves. Why do I feel like Im just winging everything? LOL

#874 swocanadianbride

swocanadianbride
        • 55 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 12:22 AM

Hi Keira. yes we`ll be arriving on the 15th. Actually i`m surprised the communication has been great.Since my fiancee is fluent in spanish,we get to speak directly to Karla, the wedding coordinator.may i ask who you booked for a photographer?
          Elena

#875 swocanadianbride

swocanadianbride
          • 55 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 12:38 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by NaM
            I am!! November 21 :)
            Great day after us.Which resort?
            Elena

#876 ~Keira~

~Keira~
            • 1,338 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 10:49 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by swocanadianbride
              Hi Keira. yes we`ll be arriving on the 15th. Actually i`m surprised the communication has been great.Since my fiancee is fluent in spanish,we get to speak directly to Karla, the wedding coordinator.may i ask who you booked for a photographer?
              I've been dealing with Karla too. I hear back from her once a week and its starting to seem she is not actually answering the questions I've asked her. All I have confirmed is the time of our ceremony and that a guitar trio will be playing for us at some point. What do you have confirmed with her?

For our photos we're going with CANCUN STUDIOS. I didn't want to spend a whole lot on the pictures and Cancun Studios has packages that were within my budget. The only bummer is I haven't been able to find too many reviews on them. I did find a couple though and there wasn't really any negative comments so I figured that was a good thing.
              ~Keira~**formerly KLee147**

http://i794.photobuc....E_0170-1-1.jpg

#877 lolosmama

lolosmama
              • 232 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 10:49 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by SgtPepperette
                Im dont think we are even doing a first dance. We arent sure if we are even getting a dj or just going to do it ourselves. Why do I feel like Im just winging everything? LOL
                I feel the exact same way! I don't know why I'm not more on top of things!

#878 Marriott Cancun Weddings

Marriott Cancun Weddings
                • Vendor
                • 147 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 11:33 AM

Congratulations to all the November Brides! It is great to see how the plans are being realized and getting real now! You still have a lot of time to plan the details, so just relax and enjoy the porcess....
                  All the best,

Josefina Luna |Sales Executive | Marriott Certified Wedding Planner|
                  JW Marriott Cancun Resort & SPA |CasaMagna Marriott Cancun Resort|
                  Ph +52 998 881 2014 |Fax +52 998 881 2024 - |
                  email: josefina.luna@marriotthotels.com
                  www.facebook.com/marriott.cancun.weddings

#879 NaM

NaM
                  • 2,256 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 11:59 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by swocanadianbride
                    Great day after us.Which resort?
                    We'll be at the Aventura Spa Palace. I'm so excited :):):)

#880 NaM

NaM
                    • 2,256 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 12:03 PM

I never thought I would do it but on Friday I book...a boudior! I'm actually a little excited. Any of your doing this or have done this that can offer some advice. I might need to take a whole bottle of wine with me to calm the butterflies.
                      It's not til mid August and they promised the album before November...I think it'll be a great wedding/birthday present for FI!

Anyone else feel like planning has kinda of plateaued?? I honestly think I've gotten everyone done or under control except for menus, programs and favors all of which I have to wait to get when we get more sound numbers. It's kind of weird not to have anything to do...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users