Photo

Calling all November 2009 Brides!

• Please log in to reply
1805 replies to this topic

#791 Hoosierfan

Hoosierfan
  • 341 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 06:27 PM

NaM - those turned out so great! Your guests are going to love them.

Hoping to get my invites out by end of month!
    http://www.whenismyw....a87ad6d9f7.gif Wedding Ticker from WhenIsMyWedding.com

#792 Prettyhazardous

Prettyhazardous
    • 712 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 07:09 PM

N&M I thought Ana did your invites... She did mine as well. She's great.

#793 1sunshine

1sunshine
      • 95 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 11:26 PM

the invites are sooo pretty!!

#794 lolosmama

lolosmama
        • 232 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 02:03 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by NaM
          Erika...great ring! It's so classy!! I got mine also and keep forgetting to take pictures of it.
          Megan I adore your TTD! It'll be perfect. And from what I remember not too far off from your actual gown right?
          I am SOOO far behind...I'm just not getting invites out! AHH But here are the pictures:
          Click the image to open in full size.
          Click the image to open in full size.
          The invites are perfect!

#795 JGAMMAGIRL77

JGAMMAGIRL77
          • 427 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 06:14 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Meg&Shay
            Jess, I got my TTD from Click the image to open in full size.
            Meg, I really like your dress. I'm sure it looks good on you. Were you a bit nervous about ordering online?

Jess

#796 JGAMMAGIRL77

JGAMMAGIRL77
            • 427 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 06:17 PM

Natalia, I love your invites!!! I like how you incorporated your picture. Ana did a great job.

Jess

#797 Prettyhazardous

Prettyhazardous
              • 712 posts

Posted 18 July 2009 - 10:39 AM

OMG I just received my hair flower and blusher that I got from an Etsy store and I hate it... I can really only express concern re the blusher (which is too small for my head) since the flower basically looks exactly like we discussed.... Oh well. That was a wasted $75. The silly part is that they have another hair flower that I want now. But I cant spend that kinda $$$ in the same place if I'm unhappy with the first product. Sorry needed to vent....

#798 n&n112109

n&n112109
                • 216 posts

Posted 18 July 2009 - 10:46 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Prettyhazardous
                  OMG I just received my hair flower and blusher that I got from an Etsy store and I hate it... I can really only express concern re the blusher (which is too small for my head) since the flower basically looks exactly like we discussed.... Oh well. That was a wasted $75. The silly part is that they have another hair flower that I want now. But I cant spend that kinda $$$ in the same place if I'm unhappy with the first product. Sorry needed to vent....

OH NO!!!! The same thing happened to me with my first hair flower purchase from ETSY... I HATED them too So I went back and ended up with one I love :)
                  Nicole

#799 n&n112109

n&n112109
                  • 216 posts

Posted 18 July 2009 - 10:47 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Prettyhazardous
                    Wait... do they accept returns? Maybe you could work with the seller to get the one you want??
                    Nicole

#800 erinleigh

erinleigh
                    • 316 posts

Posted 18 July 2009 - 10:56 AM

Oh Ashley that sucks, but nicole has a great suggestion - especially if the flower you want is from the same seller, I'm sure she would be willing to work with you! Good Luck!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users