Photo

Calling all November 2009 Brides!

• Please log in to reply
1805 replies to this topic

#671 Jess

Jess
  • 4,455 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 11:04 PM

I didn't either Jess...I can't do anything DIY - I'm totally challenged in that dept

#672 Hoosierfan

Hoosierfan
    • 341 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 05:08 PM

Hey ladies - anyone find a good site for "personalizing" items? I have a good site for beachtowels that we are getting printed with our wedding logo, but I'm looking for little things - like hangtags and items for our OOT bags. Any ideas?
      http://www.whenismyw....a87ad6d9f7.gif Wedding Ticker from WhenIsMyWedding.com

#673 Hoosierfan

Hoosierfan
      • 341 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 05:10 PM

P.S. Ok weird - my status on the forum now says 'Noob' and I was a 'Member' the other day. Am I going back to the drawing board since I took a week off of wedding planning? Oh no!! :)
        http://www.whenismyw....a87ad6d9f7.gif Wedding Ticker from WhenIsMyWedding.com

#674 1sunshine

1sunshine
        • 95 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 09:47 PM

lol well me too i was a junior member and i am back to noob, they move the # of posts you need to have

#675 DCcook

DCcook
          • 14 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 11:02 PM

My oh my! I'm beginning to have heart palpitations as I sift through these posts and face the realization that November is just around the corner! I'm so impressed with everyone's wedding planning progress. Sometimes I feel like I'm in good shape but other times I feel like there is so much to do. I see that many of you have guests that have already booked. We are not using a travel agent so it's a little hard to tell at this point who is coming and who isn't, though I have some idea.

Anyway, this is a good reality check! It's good to see how everyone is moving along!

Happy 4th!

#676 DRod0214

DRod0214
            • 173 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 12:38 PM

i am getting nervous, there are only four more months, and i feel like i still have alot to do. How about you girls
              Diane

#677 jetsbride

jetsbride
              • 794 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 12:41 PM

Yep, I have a ton to do and it seems like I have no time!!
                After this month I will be done going to school (I work full time too) so i figure I will just have aug. sept. oct. to get everything ready. All my focus will be on wedding stuff!

#678 JOSIE

JOSIE
                • 1,792 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 12:57 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by jetsbride
                  Yep, I have a ton to do and it seems like I have no time!!
                  After this month I will be done going to school (I work full time too) so i figure I will just have aug. sept. oct. to get everything ready. All my focus will be on wedding stuff!
                  Me too! I will start really focusing in August after I finish standing up in 2 weddings for a few of my best friends :)

#679 sunset78

sunset78
                  • 1,280 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 01:16 PM

We are getting so much closer ladies... The panic hasn't started yet for me, but it probably will soon.

#680 Jess

Jess
                    • 4,455 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 01:32 PM

so far so good...I hope I continue to not stress though!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users