Photo

Calling all November 2009 Brides!

• Please log in to reply
1805 replies to this topic

#461 jmb0902

jmb0902
  • 496 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 03:16 AM

Oh BTW - awesome dresses girls, they are so gorgeous! I just got mine (on ebay...) from a 2 dress bride and got it for $250!!! I was so excited, especially since it was way more than that when I tried it on, and I don't need alterations I am thinking about getting it altered into a sweetheart neckline though... what do you think?

http://www.casablanc....s/63/1/big.jpg

#462 Prettyhazardous

Prettyhazardous
    • 712 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 09:38 AM

OMG Joann I can't believe you got the gown for $250 it's beautiful... I think it would look nice with the sweetheart neckline but it already looks wonderful the way it is bc the neckline looks unique...

#463 jetsbride

jetsbride
      • 794 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 10:39 AM

I am wanting to get my info together to send out my formal invitations however I don't know what time the cocktail hour will be or the reception, I only know the wedding ceremony time. Is is alright to put on the invitations TBA or following ceremony or something like that? I won't know this information until September probably. I could probably just put the times on the welcome letter I will be giving to each guest when they arrive at the hotel...Any thoughts on this?

#464 JOSIE

JOSIE
        • 1,792 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 10:42 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by jetsbride
          I am wanting to get my info together to send out my formal invitations however I don't know what time the cocktail hour will be or the reception, I only know the wedding ceremony time. Is is alright to put on the invitations TBA or following ceremony or something like that? I won't know this information until September probably. I could probably just put the times on the welcome letter I will be giving to each guest when they arrive at the hotel...Any thoughts on this?
          Lisa- I think that's a great idea, putting the times on the welcome letter. You can address on your invitations the important times (ceremony, reception) and include a note that formal details or some sort of "agenda" will be waiting for them when they arrive!

#465 NaM

NaM
          • 2,256 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 11:13 AM

I'm a little excited today...hit the 6 month mark :):):)
            Where is the time going!?! Still soooooo much to do!

#466 jetsbride

jetsbride
            • 794 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 11:24 AM

Wahooo, thats exciting Nam!

#467 Jess

Jess
              • 4,455 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 12:01 PM

congrats nam!

#468 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 8,569 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 01:52 PM

JetsBride- I put on mine " cocktails and reception to follow after" or something like that.

Joanne- I love the scalloped lace on the top of that dress, but I also love sweetheart necklines. I would have to see it to know if it looked right?? KWIM??

#469 jetsbride

jetsbride
                  • 794 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 01:54 PM

Good Idea, Thanks Erika!

#470 EDRBride2009

EDRBride2009
                    • 278 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 02:16 PM

Joann, love the dress, it's beautiful!! I'm usually a fan of the sweetheart neckline, but I really like this one as is. I think it 'fits' with the look of the dress.

And 6 months to go...gee, I remember thinking before I had all the time in the world...my TA told me today that deposits for flights by July 15th would probably be best! Guess I know what I'll be doing this weekend (finishing the invites!)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users