Photo

Calling all November 2009 Brides!

• Please log in to reply
1805 replies to this topic

#271 lrfriendly

lrfriendly
  • 113 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 10:37 PM

My wedding is November 5th. I sent out my invted 2 weeks ago and I am getting rsvp's already!!!
    33 Booked!!

#272 EDRBride2009

EDRBride2009
    • 278 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 08:56 AM

I sent out my STD's a few weeks ago. I thought I knew who would be coming, but that has changed! The people I didn't think would come are coming, and the people I thought for sure would be there probably won't. I am sending out my invites in late May or early June.

#273 bryonandkiuana

bryonandkiuana
      • 71 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 09:43 PM

I mailed the STDs yesterday. They also served as a formal announcement. Most people have already visited our website & are aware of everything. We plan to send out the formal invitations in august.

#274 Jess

Jess
        • 4,455 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 10:29 PM

have you girls found your bridesmaid dresses yet? I am having the hardest time finding ones I love

#275 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 8,569 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 11:25 PM

OMG Jess, I totally feel your pain. I am having a terrible time on the BM dresses. I thought I liked the J Crew Juliet dress but I saw it in some pics on "real" people (non models) and am not really feelin them any more.

I feel lucky because I only have 2 BM's, but one is my sister (size 6 and pretty flat chested) and my BFF who is having a baby the first week of May, normal size 10 and a C chest but she will have mommy boobs so I am just not sure what to do.

Should just wait a get regular dresses from Bannan or Nordstrom or something?? that will give BFF time to get her shape back?

#276 Jess

Jess
            • 4,455 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 12:18 AM

yeah you just have 2 -I would probably let them pick their own in the color you want...what are your colors again Erika?

#277 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 8,569 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 12:25 AM

It is apple green and aqua.

here is an inspiration board with my actual pashminas and BM gifts (vera bradley bags):
                Click the image to open in full size.

I have not totally decided on reception decore. I am thinking of all whites and nuetrals with hints of green and aqua. So I could see the girls wearing green, aqua, or champange.

#278 Jess

Jess
                • 4,455 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 11:28 AM

love the colors - very cute!

#279 EDRBride2009

EDRBride2009
                  • 278 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 12:59 PM

I am only having one bridesmaid, my sister, so I pretty much let her pick what she wanted. I told her my colors and let her go from there. She is going with a strapless chocolate brown dress that I think is perfect! (WTOO style 426) Not sure yet if she is going to wear the ribbon

#280 Hoosierfan

Hoosierfan
                    • 341 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 03:35 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by MegaShay
                      Erika, what about BM dresses with an empire waist ... I think they are flattering on all shapes (esp post-baby!). My 2 BMs are wearing WTOO style 416 ... they have so many cute dresses on their website, check it out if you haven't already! :)
                      Hey Erika - I have 3 bridesmaids who will be new moms just before we get married and bridesmaids across the size spectrum (there are 7 total), so I chose the Belsoie style #1069 in tea length. It's empire-waisted just enough to flatter any size without looking like a tent! I think I worried more about the BM dress than my own after being stuck with some not-so-flattering BM dresses!
                      http://www.whenismyw....a87ad6d9f7.gif Wedding Ticker from WhenIsMyWedding.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users