Calling all November 2009 Brides!

• Please log in to reply
1805 replies to this topic

#261 Jess

Jess
  • 4,455 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 11:24 AM

Here they are $3.95 here and one of the girls said the quality is great:

wholesale handbags designer style handbags evening handbags discount handbags purses jewelry and scarves

#262 lenka14

lenka14
    • 151 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 07:02 PM

Hi Girls,

I am also a November 2009 Bride. We are getting married on Nov 14 at Casa del Mar in Cabo.

I don't have nearly as much done as the rest of you. So far we put a deposit down on our resort, booked a dj and a photog. That's it! From reading all your posts I seriously need to catch up.

Jess, I ordered a sample scarf from the site you posted above, and I can confirm that the quality is good :-)

#263 jmb0902

jmb0902
      • 496 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 08:18 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Jess
        Here they are $3.95 here and one of the girls said the quality is great:

Hi Girls,

I am also a November 2009 Bride. We are getting married on Nov 14 at Casa del Mar in Cabo.

I don't have nearly as much done as the rest of you. So far we put a deposit down on our resort, booked a dj and a photog. That's it! From reading all your posts I seriously need to catch up.

Jess, I ordered a sample scarf from the site you posted above, and I can confirm that the quality is good :-)
        YAY! Thanks girls! Now if only I could get a count of how many I need... haha

#264 saltocoach

saltocoach
        • 235 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 01:02 PM

I sent mine out in January. I know that's it was early but in this economy I wanted to give all that wanted to come enough time to save. We only invited 26 couples so the list is very small so no STD's required. Our invites were message in a bottle and they got very positive reviews.

#265 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 8,569 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 01:05 PM

I am thinking June, just becasue the end of June is a date where I have to release my unused rooms in the room block.

#266 Jess

Jess
            • 4,455 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 01:32 PM

I think I'm sending mine out at the end of May - my mom thinks it is too soon but I feel like people need them that early for a destination wedding (I did already send out STD's though)

#267 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 8,569 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 01:35 PM

Jess, I forgot to mention.. I HEART the new siggy pic, it is so sweet and endearing.

#268 Jess

Jess
                • 4,455 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 01:47 PM

aww thanks Erika - you're so sweet

#269 jmb0902

jmb0902
                  • 496 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 10:26 AM

In response to the question, we just sent out STD's in March, so I am going to wait a little while... the STD and web site are basically all the info the guests need for travel, etc. the invite is kind of just a formality at this point. I feel like we'll pretty much know who's coming or not by the time the invite goes out! I know there are always the last minute ppl though. So I'm thinking June or July is a good time for us :)

And JESS! I didn't even realize that was you posting until someone commented on your new pic... it is SUPER cute, I love it!

#270 Jess

Jess
                    • 4,455 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 11:28 AM

aw thanks you girls are too nice

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users