Photo

Calling all November 2009 Brides!

• Please log in to reply
1805 replies to this topic

#191 iceapple

iceapple
  • 45 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 03:44 PM

OMG, I am so far behind~~~~ I am having such a hard time on pick the "right" resort!!!
    Do they ask you to book the flight ticket asap?

#192 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 8,569 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 03:53 PM

I booked my resort in Nov 08' and did not book my flights until a few weeks ago. BUt I booked them seperately from the TA. It depends what kind of package you are doing, I think.

#193 Jess

Jess
      • 4,455 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 09:25 PM

jmb, I found my design on weddingpaperdivas.com and then uploaded it onto vistaprint.com - it turned out great....my guests raved about my STD's being the nicest they have ever seen (I highly recommend upgrading to the linen paper) - and they were only 20 cents each!!

#194 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 8,569 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 11:33 PM

I did my MOH baby shower invites on vista print and upgraded to linen paper and it is well worth it. It gave them a really nice touch.

#195 lani76

lani76
          • 64 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 06:52 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by jmb0902
            Lani- Could you give us more info on your STD's? I am doing all that now and I'm kind of stuck-- there are so many options! Who did you get them through? Pics would be awesome! Thanks, jo
            I had my STD designed by my sister (who luckily is a graphic designer and has an account with some company to purchase images) and uploaded to Vista Print--probably the least expensive printer out there. I'll post pictures tonight. I was going to do it at work but I forgot to stuff my camera in my purse on the way out this morning.

I didn't realize there was an option to upgrade to linen but it works out for my
            STD since it's more of a photograph. The option sounds like a nice touch though.
            ~ Marie-Laine

#196 jmb0902

jmb0902
            • 496 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 02:32 AM

So I decided this weekend to just go with the magnet I have been working on, so we took pics yesterday and I bought 200 magnets today from Vistaprint for $29.99!

Here is the forum I posted them on, let me know what you guys thinK:

http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t38223

#197 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 8,569 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 02:41 AM

Oh yay! I just checked it out and they look super cute I love the 3 pics to make the date!!!

There is so much statisfaction in the first "crafitng" project. I am so proud!!!

#198 lani76

lani76
                • 64 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 04:22 AM

Quote:
                  So I decided this weekend to just go with the magnet I have been working on, so we took pics yesterday and I bought 200 magnets today from Vistaprint for $29.99!

Here is the forum I posted them on, let me know what you guys thinK:

http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t38223
                  Your STD's are so cute! And the pictures you took for them are adorable. I especially love the one in the middle where you two are looking at each other and smiling. :)
                  ~ Marie-Laine

#199 lani76

lani76
                  • 64 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 05:12 AM

Quote:
                    Lani- Could you give us more info on your STD's? I am doing all that now and I'm kind of stuck-- there are so many options! Who did you get them through? Pics would be awesome! Thanks, jo

Finally got the pics of my save the dates for anyone that needs ideas. They're simple but I think they tie into the wedding venue nicely. :) I didn't know how to post them directly on here so here's the link:

save the dates 004 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
                    ~ Marie-Laine

#200 jmb0902

jmb0902
                    • 496 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 06:17 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by lani76
                      Finally got the pics of my save the dates for anyone that needs ideas. They're simple but I think they tie into the wedding venue nicely. :) I didn't know how to post them directly on here so here's the link:

save the dates 004 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
                      Lani-- they are super cute! Congrats on your STD accomplishments, isn't it exciting?! Where did you find yours?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users