Calling all November 2009 Brides!

• Please log in to reply
1805 replies to this topic

#1791 SgtPepperette

SgtPepperette
  • 1,225 posts

Posted 19 December 2009 - 07:10 PM

YAY! We just got blogged!!!!

Tampa Florida Wedding Photography, South west Florida, South East Florida, Miami & Beyond - Wes Weber Photography specializes in Modern & Creative Wedding Photography & Portrait Photography

There are so many that we want to see. He doesnt have our online gallery up yet though.

Im so in LOVE !

Although in the post I put up a few minutes ago I really regret not figuring out how to cover up my arm band. Its so faded and looks funny And I can see its scabby from those damn sand fleas that were biting me all week!

Our TTD should be another week :)

#1792 ~Keira~

~Keira~
    • 1,338 posts

Posted 19 December 2009 - 08:15 PM

Melissa, I just looked at your blogged pictures from you FB link, Hot hot hot! And if it makes you feel better I didn't even notice the arm band. The half sleeve takes your eye away from it, and of course the sheer happiness that is just bouncing of the pictures.

If anything, photoshop can become you friend and you can take it out that way.
      ~Keira~**formerly KLee147**

http://i794.photobuc....E_0170-1-1.jpg

#1793 SgtPepperette

SgtPepperette
      • 1,225 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 11:55 AM

Thanks Keira!

Grant said that to...Im sure we can photoshop if we need to.

Our photographer said our online gallery should be up in the next few days, as well as our DVD with all the photos. Theres so many more that we want to see, the photo guest book, the formals, the group shot, etc.

I was hoping to have it before Christmas to make a few gifts, but what can you do.

We went to Grants work christmas party on Friday, and I felt a little bad. Grants coworker got married a month before us, it was a local wedding. We are pretty good friends with this couple. So of course the two of us brides were nonstop talk about wedding stuff. We havent seen each other since we got back so had a lot to catch up on. Well Grant has been very vocal about the wedding to everyone at work, while his coworker hasnt. Grant even uploaded pictures to their share drive to show anyone. So all his coworkers kept coming up to me, congratulating us, talking about how beautiful the wedding was, and asking all about it. Even his boss did this at one point. Well his coworkers wife was standing next to me, and no one really asked her. I could tell she was getting upset. I tried to bring her into the conversation but still felt pretty bad.

#1794 ~Nicole~

~Nicole~
        • 4,512 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 01:23 PM

Melissa I love the blog!! Those pics are amazing :). And I agree with Keira - arm band totally not noticeable. Can't wait to see your TTD!!!
          *Formerly Nikki07*
          My Planning Thread

#1795 ~Keira~

~Keira~
          • 1,338 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 02:24 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by SgtPepperette
            We went to Grants work christmas party on Friday, and I felt a little bad. Grants coworker got married a month before us, it was a local wedding. We are pretty good friends with this couple. So of course the two of us brides were nonstop talk about wedding stuff. We havent seen each other since we got back so had a lot to catch up on. Well Grant has been very vocal about the wedding to everyone at work, while his coworker hasnt. Grant even uploaded pictures to their share drive to show anyone. So all his coworkers kept coming up to me, congratulating us, talking about how beautiful the wedding was, and asking all about it. Even his boss did this at one point. Well his coworkers wife was standing next to me, and no one really asked her. I could tell she was getting upset. I tried to bring her into the conversation but still felt pretty bad.
            I would totally be bummed if I were in her shoes. Only I think I might be a little too outspoken for this to happen. I'm pretty sure I told anyone that would listen, and even some that wouldn't, all about my wedding. I even told my hubby's co-workers for him. lol

#1796 SgtPepperette

SgtPepperette
            • 1,225 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 03:17 PM

Nicole....thank you! I can hardly wait myself for the TTD, I almost wanted to see those more than the wedding. LOL

Kiera - I was the same way...I didn't shut up. LOL When the blog was posted I messages her online and she went offline and didn't cone back on all weekend. I hope I didn't upset her. We always said we were bridal twins and it was so fun sharing the experience with her.

#1797 SgtPepperette

SgtPepperette
              • 1,225 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 03:17 PM

Double post

#1798 ~Nicole~

~Nicole~
                • 4,512 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 03:26 PM

Melissa - I DEFINITELY wanted to see my TTD over the wedding lol. Especially since the weather for the TTD was so brutal, I was dying to see how they came out. Now I can't wait to see yours! I'm such a sucker for pics lol!
                  *Formerly Nikki07*
                  My Planning Thread

#1799 SgtPepperette

SgtPepperette
                  • 1,225 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 03:46 PM

Nicole...it was just so much fun. Our nerves were gone and we had a blast, I hope it shows in the pictures :)

#1800 ~Keira~

~Keira~
                    • 1,338 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 04:16 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by SgtPepperette
                      Keira - I was the same way...I didn't shut up. LOL When the blog was posted I messages her online and she went offline and didn't cone back on all weekend. I hope I didn't upset her.
                      Melissa - I DEFINITELY wanted to see my TTD over the wedding lol. Especially since the weather for the TTD was so brutal, I was dying to see how they came out. Now I can't wait to see yours! I'm such a sucker for pics lol!
                      What time did you guys do yours? We had ours at 8.30 the next morning and as soon as our photographer got there it started pouring out. Thankfully it stopped like 10 min later.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users