Photo

Calling all November 2009 Brides!

• Please log in to reply
1805 replies to this topic

#1691 Prettyhazardous

Prettyhazardous
  • 712 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 06:09 PM

Hey ladies I'm back YaYYYYYYYYY!! The wedding was awesome.
    My WC sucks so bad I really hate her. She did so many things that pissed me off but I didn't let them ruin my day. But after the fact I am so angry with her. I am sending her an email this afternoon. She literally had us pay a bill that was 60% higher than what we were told. Of course she left the reception right before it was time to pay the bill. Then the worst part was that my wedding was on a totally different beach. I found this out from the taxi driver on the way to the wedding. She then ignored my calls and then had her hubby call me and lie and then she called me and gave me a different lie. I am currently gathering info to send to her, but she is the worst.
    Other than that I will try to have pics up soon.

#1692 Jess

Jess
    • 4,455 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 06:40 PM

ahh Ash that is horrible. I'm glad you didn't let it ruin your day though - welcome back!!!

I leave in 8 days girls - ahh!

#1693 ~Keira~

~Keira~
      • 1,338 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 06:43 PM

Welcome back Ash! Can't wait to see how it all turn out, despite your crapola WC.

Jess! Yippie, it's almost your turn. How are you feeling right about now?
        ~Keira~**formerly KLee147**

http://i794.photobuc....E_0170-1-1.jpg

#1694 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 8,569 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 06:43 PM

Yay for 7 sleeps Jess!!!

Ash- that is so stupid, I feel bad. But I am so happy that you powered thru and didnt let it ruin anything.

#1695 n&n112109

n&n112109
          • 216 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 06:47 PM

HOLY MOLY!!!! It's MY turn!!!! I leave tomorrow!!!!! YIKES!!!!!!!!!!
            Nicole

#1696 ~Keira~

~Keira~
            • 1,338 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 06:48 PM

Whoop Whoop! Nicole you're going to have a wonderful time. Good luck and make sure you just go with the flow and enjoy every moment of it!

#1697 ~Nicole~

~Nicole~
              • 4,512 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 06:49 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by KLee147
                Nicole, have you posted any pics? I would love to see how your wedding turned out. The picture in your siggy is super cute.
                Most of our pics are just random ones that our friends took and put on fb. Here's the link to our teasers where you can see our last minute ceremony set up.
                Hey ladies I'm back YaYYYYYYYYY!! The wedding was awesome.
                My WC sucks so bad I really hate her. She did so many things that pissed me off but I didn't let them ruin my day. But after the fact I am so angry with her. I am sending her an email this afternoon. She literally had us pay a bill that was 60% higher than what we were told. Of course she left the reception right before it was time to pay the bill. Then the worst part was that my wedding was on a totally different beach. I found this out from the taxi driver on the way to the wedding. She then ignored my calls and then had her hubby call me and lie and then she called me and gave me a different lie. I am currently gathering info to send to her, but she is the worst.
                Other than that I will try to have pics up soon.
                OMG! SOOOO happy you didn't let the biatch ruin your day :). But yeah, now that its done you need to deal with that insanity. How can they justify that? Crazy....

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Jess
                I leave in 8 days girls - ahh!
                Woot!!! So exciting!
                *Formerly Nikki07*
                My Planning Thread

#1698 SgtPepperette

SgtPepperette
                • 1,225 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 06:53 PM

Ashley, sorry your WC was a wench! So happy you didnt let it ruin your day :)

So excited for you upcoming brides to be!!!!!!

#1699 ~Keira~

~Keira~
                  • 1,338 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 06:55 PM

Oh yay! They're so beautiful. You must be the bride that beat me to them. I was trying to book the same photographer and I took a day to long to decide. When I called back to book they were already snapped up! Lucky you. But lucky me too, because we ended up with another fab photographer.

I posted a link in this thread to some pictures taken by the family. I have yet to get teasers but as soon as I have some, I will surely be posting them!

http://bestdestinati....ml#post1057815

#1700 ~Nicole~

~Nicole~
                    • 4,512 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 07:05 PM

Keira, I love your pics! You looked amazing!!! And you're so lucky - your beach was in WAY better shape! We couldn't even get near the beach... it was basically just a huge strip of mud....

LOL OMG yeah that was me that booked MTM lol. I had been corresponding with them forever and I was delaying booking because I was waiting for some TTD shots that they were going to send. Then one day out of the blue I just thought "you know, I need to just do this so it's not lingering in my mind anymore". That was close.... Glad you found a fantastic photog! Who did you end up using?
                      *Formerly Nikki07*
                      My Planning Thread

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users