Photo

Calling all November 2009 Brides!

• Please log in to reply
1805 replies to this topic

#1631 Prettyhazardous

Prettyhazardous
  • 712 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 12:33 AM

Hey ladies I'm running around like a chicken with it's head cut off. I had a very laid back morning with my hair appt. But after that I've been running like crazy. We leave at 8 in the morning and I'm so excited but busy as well.
    Also I have alotta singles going so we're doing the garter/bouquet toss. I've always enjoyed it and never looked at it as a negative aspect of a reception....
    Ok Ladies TTFN!!!!!!!!!
    TTYL (when i return)!!!!!!!!!!

#1632 1sunshine

1sunshine
    • 95 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 04:07 AM

good luck and congrants!

#1633 Jess

Jess
      • 4,455 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 01:25 PM

My dress store had a solution if anyone is interested. They are vaccuum packing my dress to fit into a little small bag. They said once you open it it just needs a little ironing, doesn't really come out wrinkled. Anyway this is a good solution for me so thought it might work for some of you! They are only charging me $10 to do it.

#1634 olsontco

olsontco
        • 185 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 04:38 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Jess
          My dress store had a solution if anyone is interested. They are vaccuum packing my dress to fit into a little small bag. They said once you open it it just needs a little ironing, doesn't really come out wrinkled. Anyway this is a good solution for me so thought it might work for some of you! They are only charging me $10 to do it.
          Wow... that is really good to know. I am going to check into that as well. I have a question for y'all. I know it has been discussed but I, for some reason, didn't decide what to do. Are y'all making a place setting for your photographer? Are you paying for them to eat? Just getting all my stuff ready to ship and thought I would ask that before I ship all my place cards, etc......
          Soon to be Mrs. Howell

#1635 Jess

Jess
          • 4,455 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 05:14 PM

we got a deal on a vendor meal for our photogs...i think they are sitting at their own spot though

#1636 JGAMMAGIRL77

JGAMMAGIRL77
            • 427 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 11:25 PM

I am paying for my DJ and Photographers meal but I'm not sure about seating arrangements.

Jess

#1637 EDRBride2009

EDRBride2009
              • 278 posts

Posted 07 November 2009 - 01:07 AM

I"m paying for the photographers meal, but as far as I know they are not eating with us.

#1638 sunset78

sunset78
                • 1,280 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 03:45 PM

My photographer requested dinner if they are there for 5 hours or longer.

#1639 SgtPepperette

SgtPepperette
                  • 1,225 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 03:45 PM

Hello from Sunny Florida from Mrs. Goulet!!!!

Everything was perfect, and better than I could ever imagine. I cant believe how calm I was on the day of the ceremony to. The vendors said it was erie. LOL Im surprised how I was because there were a few mini dramas. I just rolled with the punches.

Do not regret a destination wedding at all, highly recommend it to everyone! Our guests couldnt stop raving about how our wedding was the best wedding they have ever been to, and they loved how personalized it was to Melissa and Grant style. :)

I wore the long dress! LOL And it looked great :) Im wearing the short one today for our TTD session. Hubby (tee hee, I have a hubby!) is steaming it for me right now. So I thought Id come in here and post a few pics for you. The professional will take 5 weeks. I may go crazy!

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

I swear Im not that short. When we looked at the pictures Grant says, oh boy. I didnt realize I bent over like that. LOL And in the first dance we sort of are like that to. LOL

Okay gotta get ready. XO

#1640 sunset78

sunset78
                    • 1,280 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 03:47 PM

Had my bachelorette last night... it was fun. Did the pole dancing party, drank way to many beers and shooters, then we danced away the night at a bar.

It's crazy that we leaving tomorrow night. Woo hoo!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users