• Please log in to reply
1805 replies to this topic

#1591 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 8,569 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 11:30 PM

Yay for crossing the FL boreder melissa!!

4 more sleeps till I leave :)

#1592 ~Keira~

• 1,338 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 07:15 AM

Way Melissa! So close that I have butterflies in my tummy for you and for all the other girls getting hitched next week, and of course for myself.

We leave today and will be in Mexico within 11 hours from now! Ahhhhh! I'm getting married!!
      ~Keira~**formerly KLee147**

#1593 Prettyhazardous

• 712 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 10:02 AM

Congrats Keira.

#1594 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 8,569 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 06:37 PM

Woo Kiera , you are prob almost there by now!

3 more sleeps for me till I leave!

#1595 JGAMMAGIRL77

• 427 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 11:58 PM

Melissa and Erika, I'm soo excited for you guys!!!

I spend the whole weekend shopping in LA for the trip then I came home and started packing. Also, I finally got my dress back and the alterations came out perfect. It looks so nice on!!!

I'm meeting with my photographer tomorrow and spending the rest of the week putting together my favor tags, menus, welcome letters, and programs. There is still so much to do!!!

#1596 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 8,569 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 12:21 AM

Jess- no worried you will get it all done!! I am so excited. I hop we find each other at Dreams!! I wish I would still be there to sneak a peed at your wedding. I am sure it will be beautiful!

#1597 JGAMMAGIRL77

• 427 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 07:45 PM

I wish I was there early enough to catch a glimpse of your wedding. When do you guys leave?

#1598 n&n112109

• 216 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 08:32 PM

I can't believe our wedding month is FINALLY here!!!!

#1599 SgtPepperette

• 1,225 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 10:06 AM

Okay, 2 days out ladies and Im starting to have really high anxiety. About everything, mostly the dress, hair, etc.

Today we have a full schedule. The caterer is going to be here at 10, than go by and see the cake lady, than go get marriage license, pick up liquor, pick up food for welcome bbq (the grill is one of those park anciet grills so that should be interesting..), and than find a place to get a pedicure/manicure.

Im just getting really anxious and a little nervous.

I was really surprised with the place though. Its better than I expected. :) I think trying to figure out the lighting at night as been a little stressful to. We dont have everything so its hard to really see it. I know it will all come together. I just have to remember to breathe. LOL

I wonder if Vikki is feeling just like this....lol

#1600 amandseth

• 218 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 01:29 PM

Hang in there, Melissa! All that matters is that the two of you say your vows, anything extra is a bonus! I'm sure it will all work out fine, just tackle things one at a time, and try not to focus on all of it together. That should help keep you from feeling overwhelmed.

Put my dress on yesterday with the headpeice and jewelry. Very exciting! Glad I did, realized the boob stickers aren't going to work the way I'd planned, but I may use them in combo with some pads, just to keep the ladies in place (my dress is rather low cut).

Also bought enough poppies for everyone and made up some favor tags to poke them through so they aren't a hazard. November 11th is my wedding day, and also Canada's Rememberance Day, so I figured we ought to honor the occasion.

Now, just to finish packing. Get the waxing and pedi done. Hit the tanning bad a couple more times...

Wow. 4 more sleeps.
                      Annie and Wes, 11.11.09, GRP

Grand Riviera Princess Review
                      http://bestdestinati....-review-52769/Planning Thread http://bestdestinati....nscious-52815/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users