Photo

Calling all November 2009 Brides!

• Please log in to reply
1805 replies to this topic

#1501 SgtPepperette

SgtPepperette
  • 1,225 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 12:37 PM

do you have a gmail account? You could use their picassa.

#1502 amandseth

amandseth
    • 218 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 12:49 PM

No such luck. I can't download new software either. lol. Might just have to do it from home. Dammit.
      Annie and Wes, 11.11.09, GRP

Grand Riviera Princess Review
      http://bestdestinati....-review-52769/Planning Thread http://bestdestinati....nscious-52815/

#1503 Vikki

Vikki
      • 807 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 12:55 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by SgtPepperette
        I know right? From what I remember I just did a lot of hugging and kissing. To all the girls with me! LOL My sisters went, (they are 20 years older than me), and a friend of mine who is around their age. And this friend is very very close to me so she knows a lot about me, when I try to talk to her about the night she changes the subject or ignores the question. I warned her...you will see a side of me you will only see once. LOL
        Wow, you must have had a good time!

#1504 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 8,569 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 01:05 PM

Minor vent_ I am about to have a hissy fit if I dont start to get more done, I just thought at this point I would have a packing list and bags distrubuted. I need to get my shiz together so that I can stop freaking out!!!

Okay better now :)

#1505 SgtPepperette

SgtPepperette
          • 1,225 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 01:14 PM

LOL, you girls are making me feel worse! I think its more so my insecurities. There were friends there that I dont usually get like that around, so was a little worried how they woudl perceive it. But I know they wouldnt judge me so I dont know why Im worrying! I was the good one! One of my friends was making out with every guy. They had to peel her off some of them! LOL And they have pictures to prove it. :P She ended up getting alcohol posioning. Okay so maybe we did get a little too crazy. LOL

#1506 ~Keira~

~Keira~
            • 1,338 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 01:43 PM

Is there such thing as too crazy when it comes to a bachelorette party? I think not. :-)
              ~Keira~**formerly KLee147**

http://i794.photobuc....E_0170-1-1.jpg

#1507 SgtPepperette

SgtPepperette
              • 1,225 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 02:03 PM

I suppose your right

Erika, I just had a meltdown to. I feel so unprepared to leave in 2 days!!!! Do you know I dont even own a swim suit?

I feel a sinus infection coming on so made a doctors appt for tonight. Id prefer to go home and sleep, but I need to pack....figure out my wedding day hair. And the rest of this wedding jewerly situation.

#1508 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 8,569 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 02:06 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by KLee147
                  Is there such thing as too crazy when it comes to a bachelorette party? I think not. :-)
                  Agreed!!!!!!!!

#1509 SgtPepperette

SgtPepperette
                  • 1,225 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 02:12 PM

So some of you may seen the dress pics in my planning thread....I loved it till I saw the picture. I think I have to tape my boobs. No bra works with it....

Has anyone done that? Im so scared to untape that at the end of the night. Now theres a romantic scene, honey just pull it fast!

#1510 SgtPepperette

SgtPepperette
                    • 1,225 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 03:04 PM

I feel like Im blowing up this thread today :P

So as Im sitting here something else comes to mind. So we are doing a TTD, not your normal one though. Our photographer includes engagement sessions with his packages. Well we were going to work it out where we did one just before the wedding or after. The photographer is from St. Augustine, Florida, so we were going to try to stop in on the way down or the way back. Well the way back works better. We are going to just stay in St. Augustine for a couple days. So he suggested TTD. He hasnt been able to talk his brides into one, so I think we are the first ones. Since St. Augustine is an historic town, we are going to do a TTD among the historic buildings, fields, etc. Im excited about the urban feel.

Should I get my hair and makeup done...Im thinking I should....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users