Photo

Calling all November 2009 Brides!

• Please log in to reply
1805 replies to this topic

#141 jamaicabride09

jamaicabride09
  • 856 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 10:46 PM

Welcome to the board Parissa and Evelyn!

Evelyn, I see we are date twins!

All the little checks add up to big checks : - )

#142 Bunsie3

Bunsie3
    • 85 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 11:13 PM

Hello, I am getting married November 25th at Playa Fiesta in Puerto Vallarta! We have booked a 4 night package for our guests, November 23-27, and just sent the information out to everyone so they can reserve their rooms and get their airfare.

We have our BMs and GMs all lined up and I picked a black, white and hot pink theme. I have picked out material to have tablecloths made and have picked invitations but that is about it. I have a lot of planning to do!!

#143 jmb0902

jmb0902
      • 496 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 03:56 AM

I am officially a November 09 bride! I just received my confirmation from Dreams Tulum for November 28th.

That's about it for my planning... wow, scary. Almost everyone knows, but I am thinking about sending an email STD and then sending out a real one when I can get to it. I have a TON to do!

#144 Jess

Jess
        • 4,455 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 01:52 PM

nice!! 11/28 is a great day to get married ;P!

#145 jmb0902

jmb0902
          • 496 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 07:12 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Jess
            nice!! 11/28 is a great day to get married ;P!
            Hey Jess! Yes it is! Have you gotten any *crap* from your guests about doing it over Thanksgiving? We just got our date and I'm scared to tell some ppl (the non-family members)

#146 jmb0902

jmb0902
            • 496 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 07:15 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by faithers81
              Welcome to the thread! I am getting married on the 27th. I actually found that more people are able to because they are already off work and do not have to use any days! Personally, I am a teacher so it really works out for me!
              Faithers--

Hi! I was wondering who you were using for your photog and all that? I've been hearing about some girls sharing TTD photogs and stuff... and you're right down the road from me (well kinda... Tulum is kinda out of the way)! Just wondering what you have planned, I need all the help I can get :)

Jo

#147 Jess

Jess
              • 4,455 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 07:37 PM

oh yes! But I tell them either a - don't come or b - come on Friday if you really want to come! then they can have t day with their family...it's worked so far :)

#148 jmb0902

jmb0902
                • 496 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 08:08 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Jess
                  oh yes! But I tell them either a - don't come or b - come on Friday if you really want to come! then they can have t day with their family...it's worked so far :)
                  Sounds like a plan to me! Everyone is just now getting over that we want a wedding in Mexico - now I throw a holiday wedding on them! Oh well! :) Do you have a bunch of ppl confirmed already? I'm just in the beginning stages (I just got my confirmation the other day)... I feel so behind!

#149 Hoosierfan

Hoosierfan
                  • 341 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 08:22 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by jmb0902
                    Sounds like a plan to me! Everyone is just now getting over that we want a wedding in Mexico - now I throw a holiday wedding on them! Oh well! :) Do you have a bunch of ppl confirmed already? I'm just in the beginning stages (I just got my confirmation the other day)... I feel so behind!
                    Hi ladies,

I'm getting similiar grief for having ours the week before Thanksgiving (especially for those who travel for Tgiving). But what can you do? I tell guests we are trying to avoid Hurricane Season AND November is considered a timeframe with better hotel/airfare rates to Mexico!

I have a wedding Memorial Day AND Labor Day weekend this year and I've yet to complain. Maybe I will start! :)
                    http://www.whenismyw....a87ad6d9f7.gif Wedding Ticker from WhenIsMyWedding.com

#150 Mastistyle

Mastistyle
                    • 62 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 08:25 PM

catwait2718-love the dress! it is gorgeous...(sorry I am catching up on the board)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users