Calling all November 2009 Brides!

• Please log in to reply
1805 replies to this topic

#1471 SgtPepperette

SgtPepperette
  • 1,225 posts

Posted 23 October 2009 - 04:30 PM

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got my koozies in and they are crooked!!!!!

Click the image to open in full size.

#1472 Jess

Jess
    • 4,455 posts

Posted 23 October 2009 - 05:12 PM

I'm just doing the book Ash

Mel - they don't look bad to me. I doubt anyone will notice...but I'd still try to get a bit of a refund

#1473 amandseth

amandseth
      • 218 posts

Posted 23 October 2009 - 05:47 PM

The koozies look ok to me! I can see from your perspective, they are just the tiniest bit off, but seriously, I don't think anyone will notice!! :)

Unfortunately Photobucket is blocked at my work.. any other suggestions for sites I can post the photos on?

Less than 4 hours until i'm legally not single anymore. EEK! Have had ants in my pants all day!
        Annie and Wes, 11.11.09, GRP

Grand Riviera Princess Review
        http://bestdestinati....-review-52769/Planning Thread http://bestdestinati....nscious-52815/

#1474 SuzyQ76

SuzyQ76
        • 484 posts

Posted 23 October 2009 - 05:52 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by amandseth
          The koozies look ok to me! I can see from your perspective, they are just the tiniest bit off, but seriously, I don't think anyone will notice!! :)

Unfortunately Photobucket is blocked at my work.. any other suggestions for sites I can post the photos on?

Less than 4 hours until i'm legally not single anymore. EEK! Have had ants in my pants all day!
          AWE!!!! SOOOOOOO fun! Congrats on your legal day!! YAY!

btw, did you find a bolero or something??
          Hope all is going well I know you must be so busy!!
          Our Wedding Day, April 29, 2010
          Grand Riviera Princess

http://i783.photobuc....quotesmall.jpg
          My Grand Riviera/Sunset Princess Review:http://bestdestinati....7/#post1283438

#1475 SgtPepperette

SgtPepperette
          • 1,225 posts

Posted 23 October 2009 - 07:00 PM

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE my dress!!!! Sorry for the tease, Ill try to get some pictures this weekend :)

Off to the party!

#1476 Vikki

Vikki
            • 807 posts

Posted 23 October 2009 - 11:05 PM

Wow-lots of "YAYs" to go around.

Let's see:

Annie: Legal Day! Woot - it's official now girl. Congratulations, I hope you have a wonderful evening with your special celebration. It's cool you can spend that time with family that can't attend the wedding.

Ash: Good luck on the make-up. That's one of my To Do List items this weekend.

Melissa: You are a tease! I'm so glad your dress is working out. I think the alterations will be perfect, plus they will personalize the dress to you. Can't wait to see it. I hope you have a night full of drunken debauchery and scandalous events that you selectively remember!!!

Keira: I'm with you-can't sit still and get anything done. I think we're going to complete 99.9% of our packing this weekend as well. We leave on Wednesday.

Oh and my BD book came in today! I thought I would just edit this post with a couple pictures. I just snapped these on the bed so they aren't real great shots but you can see an example of the book :-) I had a really frustrating experience with my photographer but I'll go through that in my planning post. Basically I designed the layout for the book. The photos are her work but everything else is mine.

Click the image to open in full size.

#1477 Karen Aucoin

Karen Aucoin
              • 73 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 01:41 AM

Ahhh!!! So I'm now two weeks away from leaving and starting to stess. Being a teacher I was so on top of everything right from the get-go and now I'm waking up at 4:30am every morning thinking of all the little things and dealing with headaches every day. My luck I'll catch the freakin' H1N1 right before we leave. Anyone else totally losing it?!?! Oh, and did I mention that my FI basically does nothing wedding related except complain about the money we are spending and don't have? He still hasn't even found pants or shoes to wear and I ended up finding the groomsmen shirts and his shirt to wear.

#1478 Vikki

Vikki
                • 807 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 08:33 AM

Just realized I'M IN SINGLE DIGITS!!!!!

Need I say more?

Oh and Melissa....look, we're on the 7 day calendar already!

Calendar
                  10-24-2009: Dana (Dana_C) and Eddie's Cancun Wedding, Jetsbride Stagette
                  10-27-2009: jennierin's wedding date
                  10-28-2009: Vikki leaves for Jamaica, SgtPepperette Leaves for Florida!, Jetsbride Bridal Shower

#1479 Prettyhazardous

Prettyhazardous
                  • 712 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 08:43 AM

Whats the 7 Day calendar?

Also I am getting ready for my rehearsal. It's at 10 am this morning. I have french toast casserole in the oven (i made it with homemade (well Amish homemade lol) peach bread) it's now 8:39 and my fi is getting brakes put on his car. Then he has to come home and clean over 25 fish for our fish fry brunch. He is so annoying. He was waiting like a month for his BM (who's no longer going on the trip, he's becoming a real loser of a friend) to put them on and since he is working late nights he can only get it done on Saturday. So he went early this morning. But now I fear that he will smell like fish at the rehearsal.

#1480 EDRBride2009

EDRBride2009
                    • 278 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 08:46 AM

Vikki, I LOVE your pics, your FI will be blown away.

Everything that we've been planning for so long is starting to fall into place. Last weekend was my shower and stagette. My mom hosted the shower and my sister the stagette. It was great! My poor mom was sooo sick but like a trooper she stuck it out.

Yesterday I received my custom wedding band. I wanted a plain band, but couldn't find one cut the same (pipe cut style) as my engagement ring, so my jeweller said that her goldsmith would make one for me. Well, I hate it. I don't care for fitted sets (just my personal preference, no offense to anyone) and that's exactly what it looks like. Not to mention the golds are different colors. And I don't know if there is enough time to get another one made. And I was so excited that it was in because...

Today is my legal day. I still don't know what I'm wearing, haven't found little gifts for my witnesses, and now don't have a ring either!! Guess that only means one thing - must go shopping !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users