Photo

Calling all November 2009 Brides!

• Please log in to reply
1805 replies to this topic

#1301 EDRBride2009

EDRBride2009
  • 278 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 12:01 AM

Good luck tomorrow Erika. Wish I could say that I already had a welcome letter you could use, but that's my weekend project :)

#1302 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 8,569 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 12:07 AM

Awwwe thanks for checking, Acutally Surgery is on Friday, Hopefully I will recover my pronto since it is exactly 4 weeks before my wedding date.

#1303 Jess

Jess
      • 4,455 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 12:53 AM

Erika - I'll send you mine tomorrow if you want...it's saved on my office computer

#1304 Stamperamma

Stamperamma
        • 432 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 04:20 AM

there are a few nice welcome letters on this site, I wish I could find them so I could post for you, I will look later once I get off work.

Dea

#1305 olsontco

olsontco
          • 185 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 09:04 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Erika J
            Hello!

Does anyone have a good welcome letter saved that I can use? I am just running low on creativity and I kind of want to finish the up tommorrow r this week since tomorrow is surgery day.
            Erika... I have some that I have saved from this site. Do you want me to email them to you? Just send me your email address and I will send them over.
            Soon to be Mrs. Howell

#1306 ~Keira~

~Keira~
            • 1,338 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 09:18 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by EDRBride2009
              LOL Keira, I keep having 'waves of excitement' too!

Time has flown by so quickly! I can't believe our big days are just around the corner!

On a side note, I did my BD shoot today. I was super nervous before hand, but the lady who did them was awesome and put me at ease right away. I'll be sure to post some teasers when I get them.
              Didn't you find the BD shoot empowering? Wait until you see the pictures. When I got mine I was like "Woah! I am hot!" hahaha. Mind you when the photographer was saying look sexy I was pulling my face and laughing. He was like, you're not quite getting the sexy thing. At least he knew what he was doing and the photos turned out perfect.

Can't wait to see those teasers.

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Erika J
              Hello!

Does anyone have a good welcome letter saved that I can use? I am just running low on creativity and I kind of want to finish the up tommorrow r this week since tomorrow is surgery day.
              I have one that I could try and send you. I'm on a mac though so I used the pages program to make the welcome letter like a pamphlet (did I spell that right). Anyway, if you have a mac I can send you the template.
              ~Keira~**formerly KLee147**

http://i794.photobuc....E_0170-1-1.jpg

#1307 cherieandian

cherieandian
              • 7 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 10:22 AM

Hi ladies,

I'm getting quite stressed.. but still excited! We are getting married 11-06, having a symbolic ceremony. Is anyone just going to use the ceremony that they give you? Or is everyone writing their own? I hadn't even thought of this! Does anyone know what the ceremony for a symbolic ceremony is like? Thanks for all your help!

Cherie

#1308 ~Keira~

~Keira~
                • 1,338 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 10:32 AM

Hi Cherie,

I have been contemplating the same thing. I'm not too fussy about it so I think I'm going to stick to what the "standard" ceremony is. I am going to look over the thread that Melissa provided and just see if there is anything I might want to use. If nothing catches my eye then I'll let it go. Is that bad?
                  ~Keira~**formerly KLee147**

http://i794.photobuc....E_0170-1-1.jpg

#1309 amandseth

amandseth
                  • 218 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 11:58 AM

We're taking care of the legalities here, to save the headache. The other benefit to this is that we don't have to use a professional officiant, and have asked a friend to 'marry' us. He's a screenwriter and we've given him creative liscence over the content. My fiance and I are writing our own vows though. Have just started researching this today lol, not very creative, am I??.. will let you know when I come up with something....
                    Annie and Wes, 11.11.09, GRP

Grand Riviera Princess Review
                    http://bestdestinati....-review-52769/Planning Thread http://bestdestinati....nscious-52815/

#1310 SgtPepperette

SgtPepperette
                    • 1,225 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 01:28 PM

How cool your having your friend do the ceremony. Defintely one of a kind! I cant wait to hear how it goes!

So last night I bought a frame for the sand ceremony. I dont think it has an opening so that could be an issue. But I didnt want to take on another DIY project of creating one, so bought this one...

Wedding Reception Glass Photo Vase | Marilyn's Keepsakes

We got Mr. & Mrs. Goulet engraved on it :) It should arrive by October 20th, in the nick of time. lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users