Photo

Calling all November 2009 Brides!

• Please log in to reply
1805 replies to this topic

#1181 Prettyhazardous

Prettyhazardous
  • 712 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 02:41 PM

Hey ladies no news yet. However the Baltimore Sun put an article on their blogspot. Here's a link if anyone's interested.
    Unleashed: Orioles calendar dog feared stolen in Baltimore - A blog for animal lovers on pets, dogs, cats, shelters and animal rescue - baltimoresun.com

#1182 Gr8ful

Gr8ful
    • 155 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 04:47 PM

I just read this -- I am so sorry to hear about Cuji -- this is kidnapping! I hope you find her. I'm glad that you are getting some publicity, and that will bring her home...

#1183 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 8,569 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 04:50 PM

I feel so bad Ashley sending "Cuji finding" thoughts your way!!

#1184 Vikki

Vikki
        • 807 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 09:04 PM

Found our cake topper today!

The one we designed and were having made was rejected for having copyrighted material... (sigh) so as a last minute fix we found this one and I actually like it more since we usually backpack 130 - 150 miles a year.

Outside Inside Hiking Cake Topper at REI.com

#1185 Prettyhazardous

Prettyhazardous
          • 712 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 12:31 AM

Vikki thats cute.

#1186 Vikki

Vikki
            • 807 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 01:29 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Prettyhazardous
              Vikki thats cute.
              Thanks Ashley~I thought it was perfect, especially since we're getting down to panic time for anything ordered on line.

(still praying for you and Cuji!)

#1187 sunset78

sunset78
              • 1,280 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 09:51 AM

Very cute topper. :)

#1188 SgtPepperette

SgtPepperette
                • 1,225 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 10:08 AM

I love that cake topper!

I know what you mean about last minute online orders. I just ordered my dress online! It should arrive oh about 10 days before we leave. I got custom sized, but still a little anxious to see if alterations will need to be made. I doubt Ill be able to find anyone with that time frame.

#1189 SgtPepperette

SgtPepperette
                  • 1,225 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 01:37 PM

I hate that we had to wait till the last minute to do the majority of the planning. I was deciding between two photographers....I really liked both of their styles. But the one guys personality I really love and fall more in love with his pictures. So I tried to go with him, but he has a wedding the next day in North Florida.

Im sure Ill get a lot of this booking so late. Ill just go with the flow...whats meant to be wil be.

#1190 Prettyhazardous

Prettyhazardous
                    • 712 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 02:26 PM

Im doing alot of online ordering this week. My friend just left and we completed the favors. I don't know if i told you guys this already but we did the Sanddollar ornaments. she wrot Brian and Ashley 11.10.09. I sprayed them with glitter spray and added silver ribbony stuff to hang them with. I ordered favor boxes from ebay so they should be here in 2-9 days. Also today I'm ordering my parasols (luna bazaar). I had got some from a mod on here but they had brown fade stuff on them so they looked dingy. So I am ordering new ones. I also have to get table # holders (the knot) and im ordering my serving set/champagne flutes from an ebay vendor. I wish I could get stuff from the same place so that shipping could be combined... but I have no such luck...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users