Calling all November 2009 Brides!

• Please log in to reply
1805 replies to this topic

#1111 saltocoach

• 235 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 09:52 AM

We did a package that had photography and videography. We wanted to capture it all.

#1112 jenniebey

• 842 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 11:31 AM

I opted to skip the videographer. I hate watching myself on video and figured that I probably never would watch it so it was a good way to save some $$.

However, I've seen some amazing video on here from girls' weddings. I almost reconsidered. :)

#1113 SgtPepperette

• 1,225 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 11:36 AM

We opted out on videographer. My BIL has a really nice videocamera that hes bringing and than we will edit it our have a friend of ours who does that for a living do it.

We couldnt fit it in the budget. I was surprised (maybe I wasnt actually) how much it was for just two hours!

#1114 Prettyhazardous

• 712 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 11:49 AM

The videographer was too expensive and realistically we knew that we'd prolly only look at the video once or 2x (minus friends and fam wanting to see it). So we opted not to get it.
          OMG Yes the winding down of our time is started to get to me. My FI hasn't evens tarted getting his wedding attire made. I pray that e goes this week, but I've really been on his back ab it and he's done nothing. He keeps saying that it only takes the guy 3 weeks to make the garment. I'm like soon that's all we'll have...

One more thing then I'm gonna go do my hair but we just got a pit bull like in May or June. Well I was looking into boarding her for the 10 days OMG it cost like $300-500. I'm like you've gotta be kidding me. I want her to be comfy and not feel like she's at the kennel but omg it's way too expensive.... We're also thinking ab a pet sitter but my family is really against that. Also she'd have to go off her reg schedule bc they'd only come by 1x a day and she eats 2x a day....

#1115 Stamperamma

• 432 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 11:58 AM

2 months and three weeks until we say I Do and 2 months and two weeks until we leave and I have yet to complete the majority of the planning. So far flights are booked, accommodations and ceremony booked, dress bought and that about covers it.

Left to do, so many things I can't think straight, never plan a wedding in fourteen weeks it is not enough time.

six confirmed guests and 12 maybes. Should know more by the end of the week. Happy planning everyone.

#1116 JGAMMAGIRL77

• 427 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 02:43 PM

Thanks Ladies for all the feeback!!! I'm trying to wrap up the final planning and I'm just questioning my decisions because I don't want to regret it later.

#1117 1sunshine

• 95 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 05:21 PM

OMG! time is flying i still have a lot of things to do, we just barely bought out tickets! lol and i have a lot more stuff to be done, wedding programs, finish OOT bags, finish center pieces and a lot more!!! ughh i just got tire of typing what i have to do!!

#1118 jamaicabride09

• 856 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 05:48 PM

Hi Ladies,

Happy Labor Day!!

What are you working on today?

I am about to finish our pre-travel brochures.

#1119 Prettyhazardous

• 712 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 06:07 PM

Hey Dea many of us in here are pretty organized do if there's anything you need help with just let us know...
                    Yay Ana is done my programs and is sending them tomm. I can't wait to see them...

#1120 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 8,569 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 10:52 PM

We are just videoing the ceremony.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users