Calling all November 2009 Brides!

• Please log in to reply
1805 replies to this topic

#1071 Vikki

Vikki
  • 807 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 12:17 PM

Aaaackkk

I'm feeling so behind. I've been rearranging my "to do" list for the last month but not actually checking anything off. Now looking at all the vows I'm starting to get into panic mode.

Where exactly did all that time I had go?

We don't get to write our own vows but we do get a short exchange so I'm starting to think about that.

And the rest of it I need to really get pinned down and started this weekend.

Anybody else totally procrastinating?

#1072 Vikki

Vikki
    • 807 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 12:17 PM

Aaaackkk

I'm feeling so behind. I've been rearranging my "to do" list for the last month but not actually checking anything off. Now looking at all the vows I'm starting to get into panic mode.

Where exactly did all that time I had go?

We don't get to write our own vows but we do get a short exchange so I'm starting to think about that.

And the rest of it I need to really get pinned down and started this weekend.

Anybody else totally procrastinating?

#1073 Jess

Jess
      • 4,455 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 12:59 PM

haha I guess we can be laggers together on that then Nikki :)

#1074 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 8,569 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 01:00 PM

HOLY Crap!! 70 days on my ticker!!! Someone freeze time, I have so much to get done.

#1075 Prettyhazardous

Prettyhazardous
          • 712 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 04:36 PM

I think I'm the total opposite of procrastinator regarding the wedding. i tend to micromanage and over organize everything. I had my 1st fitting yesterday. Surprisingly enough my gown fit better than it did when it 1st came in. However I still had a $245 alterations bill. On top of paying $70 for a strapless bra in my size (no bustier for me) and I still have to get spanx too...

#1076 ~Keira~

~Keira~
            • 1,338 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 06:39 PM

I feel done. Anything that needed to be bought is bought, and decision about anything else can be done when we get there. I'm just crossing my fingers and hoping it all turns out alright. :-s
              ~Keira~**formerly KLee147**

http://i794.photobuc....E_0170-1-1.jpg

#1077 SgtPepperette

SgtPepperette
              • 1,225 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 09:32 AM

Talk about behind.....we havent even booked our vendors. We really have no idea who is coming. Our RSVP date is September 12th so hopefully we will feel comfortable enough to book some vendors than.

We didnt want to lose money if we are going to rearrange everything. If theres not enough people to do a caterer we will probably just go to a restaurant.

I feel like I should be doing so much, but I think I need to wait....

Attached Files

#1078 jmb0902

jmb0902
                • 496 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 01:59 AM

Hi my November girls!! I have been MIA for like a month--- YIKES! In the meantime, a lot has happened! Other than the bad (one of my THREE BM's backed out... thanks, 3 months out... NOT talking to her anytime soon). I am just appalled that she did it - I was her MOH!!! Ugh... anyway!

My invites were sent out in July, I had today set as my RSVP - but I am surprised at how many people are still looking to come and haven't completely decided... kind of nerve wracking! Here is the link to my invites:

http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t47507

BTW Melissa - yours are fantastic! I promise I will be a better November member :) :)

#1079 jenniebey

jenniebey
                  • 842 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 11:08 AM

Jo - your invites are awesome! Did you do the cut-outs yourself? So unique and beautiful. Yay!

#1080 Jess

Jess
                    • 4,455 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 11:22 AM

aww Joann I'm sorry about your BM - that sucks

love your invites though!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users