Calling all November 2009 Brides!

• Please log in to reply
1805 replies to this topic

#1051 JGAMMAGIRL77

JGAMMAGIRL77
  • 427 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 10:07 AM

Erika,

I'm all about meeting up for a Margarita!!! Believe me, I think I'm going to need it. I will in Cabo from the 9th to the 19th!!! I feel that I'm at a standstill right now. I'm not quite sure what I need to do. It's almost as though I'm forgetting something. What about you?

BTW, are you doing your own menus?

The pics look amazing. I can't believe that she had teasers for you so quickly.

Jess

#1052 EDSROSA

EDSROSA
    • 510 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 09:21 PM

Hey everyone! I havent been around much, its been soooo crazy at work!
      Erick love the pics!!!
      I am looking foward to changing my last name. Its going to be a lot shorter so it works!!!

#1053 ~Nicole~

~Nicole~
      • 4,512 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 08:38 AM

Love the e-pics Erika!
        Finally I feel like I'm making some progress! I've got the GM shirts ordered, we picked our rings last night, I think I might have found some sandals for the girls..... slowly its coming together. I just can't believe how fast time is flying.
        *Formerly Nikki07*
        My Planning Thread

#1054 ~Keira~

~Keira~
        • 1,338 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 10:47 AM

I need to vent.

With our wedding quickly coming up I've noticed a change in my skin. Suddenly I'm getting what people are calling "stress pimples", gross. I'm not one to have break outs maybe one or 2 little ones a month. What the heck! The only thing I'm stressed about are the pimples!! Not the wedding, it's smooth sailing in that department. So what the ??

Please tell me that you girls have some advise for me.
          ~Keira~**formerly KLee147**

http://i794.photobuc....E_0170-1-1.jpg

#1055 Jess

Jess
          • 4,455 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 11:15 AM

I'm getting these also Keira! And I never break out - what the heck? I think I'm going to try a facial

#1056 ~Keira~

~Keira~
            • 1,338 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 11:49 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Jess
              I'm getting these also Keira! And I never break out - what the heck? I think I'm going to try a facial
              I spoke to a skin care lady and she recommended that too. I wasn't sure if it was a cash grab or not though since she was pushing real hard. She also told me to only wash my face once a day at night and just tone in the morning. I'm going to try that and see what comes of it.
              ~Keira~**formerly KLee147**

http://i794.photobuc....E_0170-1-1.jpg

#1057 ~Nicole~

~Nicole~
              • 4,512 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 12:23 PM

Aww Keira that sucks! I don't have any advice though because my skin has always been super bad, so I stick to a routine that works for me and don't stray outside of that. I think Jess' idea of a facial sounds good though.
                *Formerly Nikki07*
                My Planning Thread

#1058 olsontco

olsontco
                • 185 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 04:35 PM

Question for you girls..... Are you writing your own vows? Will you have contact with your pastor or officiant that is performing your wedding? I'm stressing over this a bit... obviously, that is the reason we are doing all of this... for the actual ceremony and I want to make sure it is exactly what I want. I really want my sisters to do a couple of scripture readings etc...... What are you doing?

Thanks!
                  Soon to be Mrs. Howell

#1059 Prettyhazardous

Prettyhazardous
                  • 712 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 04:50 PM

We found our vows online and tweaked them a bit. Also our pastor is going on the cruise with us. So he will be marrying us.

#1060 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 8,569 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 04:54 PM

0- I cut and pasted my entire ceremony from other peoples and I am totally happy with it !

Jess- I am having dreams do the menus probably. I just dont care about them that much, plus this way if we get down there and want to make a change we can.

Thanks for all the compliments on my pics!

SKIN- I am having MAJOR issues. I have been mostly pimple free for months. NOW I look like a teenager, stress pimples and a big gross one. I am so annoyed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users