Photo

Calling all November 2009 Brides!

• Please log in to reply
1805 replies to this topic

#1041 Prettyhazardous

Prettyhazardous
  • 712 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 05:16 PM

I am so excited to lose this last name. I ave no reationship with my father or his family sso there's no attachment to the last name at all. I am going from Fleming to Willis. I think my name flows better with my current last name and I don't make cute W's like I do cute F's but I'll learn lol...

We're down to 81 days... I am so excited. Ana De Roux has started my program fans and I just have to create centerpieces and come up with a favor and I'm all done besides payments. Our cruise balance is due Monday but we paid it off today!!! Now we just have to pay $$$ to our WC....

#1042 cbell

cbell
    • 475 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 05:23 PM

I have no relationship with my father either but everyone either calls me Bell, CBell, basically anything with Bell so it will be strange losing that. Plus my new name will be Courtney Kinney, sounds pretty funny but it'll grow on me....hopefully. :)

#1043 Hoosierfan

Hoosierfan
      • 341 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 07:48 PM

I'm changing my name, but I don't think that will change what people call me. I have a friend from college who got married 11 yrs ago and I still call her by her maiden name. I'm going to have to keep my maiden name on business cards and in my work email for a good while, though. That's going to be tough to change with clients I don't see often!
        http://www.whenismyw....a87ad6d9f7.gif Wedding Ticker from WhenIsMyWedding.com

#1044 erinleigh

erinleigh
        • 316 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 05:11 PM

I'm changing my name and I'm really excited! Not because I dislike my name or anything - it will be kind of sad to give it up - but I'm excited to start a new life chapter and take the name that goes along with it!

#1045 JGAMMAGIRL77

JGAMMAGIRL77
          • 427 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 03:14 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Erika J
            Love the siggy pic Natalia!!! Mrs. Moose!!!
            I love the new pic. Is this from your engagement session?

Jess

#1046 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 8,569 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 09:32 PM

Thanks Jess, It 1 of 3 teasers I got from my e session this weekend. I get the rest tomorrow night in CD. I cant wait :)

#1047 1sunshine

1sunshine
              • 95 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 10:21 PM

i am also chanching my last name not cause it was something i wanted to do but per my FH grandma request, so ill be Karina F. (initial of m last name right now) McIlmoil

#1048 JGAMMAGIRL77

JGAMMAGIRL77
                • 427 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 11:32 PM

Erika, Can't wait to see the other pics!!! I'm getting so excited for the wedding!!!

Jess

#1049 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 8,569 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 12:13 AM

Jess- I KNOW!!! mee tooooo!!

I cant believe I will be in Cabo in 69 days~!!! OMG just writing that freaks me out!!!! I have so much to do and all my weekends are so booked. INSANE!

We def have to meet up for a Marg when you get there, I am there thru the 11th.

#1050 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 8,569 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 12:15 AM

Jess- here is the link to the teasers and I plan on adding more pics tomorrow night if I have time.

http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t48114

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users