Sign in to follow this  
beachbride2009

Calling all November 2009 Brides!

woohoo Kiera!! Im glad to hear it went so well. OMG I would be so nervous doing a nude shoot but that's sooo cool you are! Good luck with it!!

Hey girls!

I was just wondering if you have started your OOT bags yet?? We are planning on having 50-60 people... what items are you puttin gin your OOT bags?

Thanks!!!!

-- Jen

Lisa- I loved your invites!!!

Chicago Girl- I am also having 60 people and I am not doing them, way too much crap to bring down there.

Thanks Erika!

Chicago Girl - we are having the same amount of people as you and I am just getting started on my OOT bags also. I have a few things in mind as to what I want but not everything. I know we are putting travel mugs in the bags for sure. probably playing cards, frisbees/beach ball, a first aid kit, sunscreen, money holder/room key holder w/ lanyard and of course a welcome letter. Those are my ideas so far.

Lisa - great invites, they are so fun and colorful. I think your guests will love them!

Jen - we are having the same number of guests and LUCKILY my aunt and TA are doing to OOT bags for us as a wedding gift. They are buying everything, taking them down there and passing them out and I can hoenstly it's the best gift ever. They won't be exactly how I had invisioned them but the guests are getting something and I don't have to spend the money or time or space getting them together. It was a godsend!!

There are a TON of threads on here with some great ideas for OOT bags...my favorite to read was: http://bestdestinationwedding.com/forum/t35759