Sign in to follow this  
beachbride2009

Calling all November 2009 Brides!

Hey ladies are you all having your 1st fittings in Augusthuh.gif That's when I'm supposed to have mine. I will have to suck it up and purchase spanx bc I have not lost my desired weight... My 1st fitting came way too fast....

Jess- my dress shop said 4-6 weeks prior to the date for the first fitting. So that would seem correct for your wedding. :)

I'm not having my first fitting until October!! I'm not really worried about it. The dress fit me fine when I bought it and it only needs minor alteration. However, I have lost 5 lbs (which I'm super excited about) in the last month and I might drop another 5 by October!!!

Jess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess View Post
Mine told me beginning of October - that seems late though?
I was told the same thing and I'm at the beginning of November!! But I'm not going through the bridal shop.... I'm going to see one of the seamstress' privately.

Wow, I better get to the gym!

I'm getting married the same day as Nikki and I've already had my first fitting! There really wasn't a whole lot that needed to be done to the dress but that might have something to do with the corest style I chose.

I don't know how you girls are going to wait. As soon as my dress came in I booked my first fitting. lol.