Sign in to follow this  
beachbride2009

Calling all November 2009 Brides!

Hey ladies - anyone find a good site for "personalizing" items? I have a good site for beachtowels that we are getting printed with our wedding logo, but I'm looking for little things - like hangtags and items for our OOT bags. Any ideas?

P.S. Ok weird - my status on the forum now says 'Noob' and I was a 'Member' the other day. Am I going back to the drawing board since I took a week off of wedding planning? Oh no!! :)

My oh my! I'm beginning to have heart palpitations as I sift through these posts and face the realization that November is just around the corner! I'm so impressed with everyone's wedding planning progress. Sometimes I feel like I'm in good shape but other times I feel like there is so much to do. I see that many of you have guests that have already booked. We are not using a travel agent so it's a little hard to tell at this point who is coming and who isn't, though I have some idea.

Anyway, this is a good reality check! It's good to see how everyone is moving along!

Happy 4th!

Yep, I have a ton to do and it seems like I have no time!!

After this month I will be done going to school (I work full time too) so i figure I will just have aug. sept. oct. to get everything ready. All my focus will be on wedding stuff!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetsbride View Post
Yep, I have a ton to do and it seems like I have no time!!
After this month I will be done going to school (I work full time too) so i figure I will just have aug. sept. oct. to get everything ready. All my focus will be on wedding stuff!
Me too! I will start really focusing in August after I finish standing up in 2 weddings for a few of my best friends :)