Sign in to follow this  
beachbride2009

Calling all November 2009 Brides!

Hello fellow November Brides,

For those of you getting married in Mexico, are any of your guests talking about this swine flu? It's more than 6 mos away, and I'm sure it'll be settled by then, but it's just something extra to have to think about....

Hello, I am getting married Nov. 12/09 at the Barcelo Tropical in the Mayan Riveria. I have my dress and the bridesmaids dresses

Welcome tata we are wedding date twins!!!

I have been feeling a little stress about the flu, but we thankfully have a significant amount of time. I can not even imagine how stressful it would be to be a may bride and esp a Canadian one at this time.

On brighter news, I am really considering these for BM dresses:

Finely Furrowed Dress*-*Anthropologie.com

****FEEDBACK PLEASE *****

Thanks in Advance :)

Erika - I loveee them!! Contact them about a quantity discount - Antrho, Urban, and Free People are good about that

Thanks for the tip Jess :) Will do. I instucted my sis to head to the store and try it on if it is there. So we will see how it goes.

Girls-- okay I know there are tons of threads on the Swine flu... but I don't want to post on them b/c most of them are about the girls in April/May cancelling their weddings and I dont' want to get killed b/c mine is in November and will hopefully be fine :) Anyway, I'm just weighing in with you guys... are your guests freaking out or anything? Luckily my FI does a lot with disaster/pandemic medicine so he's assuring everyone this will be long over by November! First vigilante drug dealers... now this!

I'm beginning to worry about this, too. I feel terrible for the May brides who are dealing with this right now. My guests don't seem to be freaking out yet, but I was just about to send all the hotel information to guests when this flu broke. I figure that they're probably in no hurry to book their reservations right now so I'm trying to focus on the things than I know I will need -- regardless of where the wedding is -- like the mens' attire, etc. Trying to stay positive...