Sign in to follow this  
beachbride2009

Calling all November 2009 Brides!

Oh Ashley,those are cute. 2 faves, you sitting with your 2 bridesmainds (you looks so happy and that dress, wowzaz) and the second is that sweet little girl. Too cute.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erika J View Post
Okay, since Ashly did it I am going to give you guys a lazy man sneak peak to my pics too:

http://evananderika.shutterfly.com/
password: cabowedding
Ohhh your pictures are sweet. Looks like everything was so much fun. My fave is the picture in your siggy. You can really see how much your hubby loves you.

Thanks guys I really don't have many pics. i'll let you all know when I get my pro pics. Most of those were taken by my sister (MOH) the little girl is my niece she had just started walking maybe a week before we left. So my sister snuck a pic of her walking at the reception.

I've been so stressed since I've returned home and there's so much I need to post. But I am gonna try to catch up this week.

My hubby is working on our honeymoon. So I don't have to do that. it looks like we won't be doing anything until June bc I'm currently neg on vacay days so I have to wait to build up more :-(.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prettyhazardous View Post
Ok ladies I'm being really lazy with this. I haven't put any pics on photobucket yet so I can't put them on here. But here's a link to my Shutterfly share site if you want to see any pictures. http://mrandmrswillis.shutterfly.com/ I will try to put some pics on bdw this evening.
Ashley, LOVE your pics! You looked amazing :).

Erika - we both know I was stalking your pics before you even got home lol. Any even though I've already told you.... you are beautiful :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prettyhazardous View Post
Thanks guys I really don't have many pics. i'll let you all know when I get my pro pics. Most of those were taken by my sister (MOH) the little girl is my niece she had just started walking maybe a week before we left. So my sister snuck a pic of her walking at the reception.
I've been so stressed since I've returned home and there's so much I need to post. But I am gonna try to catch up this week.
My hubby is working on our honeymoon. So I don't have to do that. it looks like we won't be doing anything until June bc I'm currently neg on vacay days so I have to wait to build up more :-(.
Ahh the honeymoon. I'm sure I will have to plan ours too. If I let my hubby do it, it would never get done. Even so, it's looking like I might have to wait until our 1 year anniversary before we get to go on ours. Is that silly?